Witaj
Gość

Wątek: What's currently going on in the world of Lineage II.  (Przeczytany 2698 razy)

• Pochwał: 25

What's currently going on in the world of Lineage II.
« dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2008, 08:38:02 pm »
I just want to give a quick update on what's currently going on in the world of Lineage II.

Luna, the new European server that we have been talking about for a while now is almost here! The server will go live with the launch of our new update Hellbound. After much internal and public debate, we have decided to not allow character server transfers to Luna, immediately at live launch. We do plan to offer transfers to Luna at a later date. This should give new and old players a fresh start, and allow for the economy to be established before we insert higher level players.

In regards to account services, we will be re-enabling limited server transfers to servers 9 and 10 (Teon and Franz respectively) in May. Our goal is to offer a small number of transfer slots each week on a continuous basis. When the changes go live, the PlayNC system should display to you when Teon and Franz are available to transfer to. Stay tuned for further updates.

Finally, we will be launching Hellbound to the live servers next Wednesday April 23rd. There will be no regular maintenance on Tuesday April 22nd. Item distribution and account services will be executed during update maintenance on Wednesday the 23rd.

Ornery

skeema - sagittarius/sorcerer @ambereye

• Pochwał: 14

Odp: What's currently going on in the world of Lineage II.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2008, 08:48:23 pm »
 :drool:
HATE ME MOAR!

• Pochwał: 27

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2008, 08:59:59 pm »
:drool:

Dokładnie to samo pomyślałem ^__^

• Pochwał: 20

• JUŻ 18 LAT z lineage2.com.pl !!
    • Age Of Splendor
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2008, 11:51:50 am »
czyli juz w czwartek bedziemy się delektowac luną ?
Lineage SINCE 2005 !

Classic club - Dion x3
NightBird -  [lvl.x]

• Pochwał: 14

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2008, 12:53:06 pm »
Delektowac? Hmm :P
HATE ME MOAR!

• Pochwał: 0

• Będę brał Cię w Aucie ^^
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Kwiecień 23, 2008, 04:05:20 pm »
Już dziś Luna powinna zadziałać;) A jak nie zadziała to napewno jutro będzie. Hellbound- nadchodzą lepsze czasy:)  ja dla odmienności zagram sobie Kamaelem chyba:P Chyba że pobawie sie troche i pofarmie [Spoilem] ale trzeba by było ludzi zebrać.
Ja wam pokażę!:P