Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Goddess of Destruction - News  (Przeczytany 315443 razy)

• Pochwał: 5

• a.k.a. Darth
Odp: Goddess of Destruction - News
« Odpowiedź #350 dnia: Maj 15, 2011, 11:39:19 pm »
dobra wizard ma 4 elementy wiec co jak ja uzywam dark?
retired

• Pochwał: 7

• Over-LoL-E.D.
« Odpowiedź #351 dnia: Maj 15, 2011, 11:41:41 pm »
dobra wizard ma 4 elementy wiec co jak ja uzywam dark?
możesz się 'przełączać' między elementami, z tego co pamiętam
想うだけでは叶わないけど、想わなければ始まらない。

• Pochwał: 0

« Odpowiedź #352 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 12:06:59 am »
moze z necro zrobia summonera?:D
Core - Feoh Wizard 85 /sub Aeore Healer 85+

« Odpowiedź #353 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 12:51:16 am »
pvp - kto pierwszy kogo zauważy i gf? może nie  :P

W żadnym wypadku, zawsze ludzie tak płakali jak widzieli nowe skille, a w ogólnym rozrachunku wraz z mocnymi skillami, dochodze mocne buffy i resisty, zatem nie będzie zabawy w 1 hitowanie. NCsoft wycofał się z tej polityki w nowszych kronikach i raczej nie wróci do czasów, gdy dagger ściągał na 1 staba prawie wszystko.

Necro będzie summonerem (widać, że ma on kilka debuffów i DoT, czyli tak jak przypuszczałem, na wzór summonera z Aiona)

Wygląda ciekawie, trzeba czekać na więcej info i może jakiś filmików ; p
Alarion - EdgeWalker   {Amber} Party Leader
ArcheAge  Server: Kyprosa! / West side

Cat Drama Maker

• Pochwał: 19

« Odpowiedź #354 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 06:51:37 am »
With the party size decreasing from 9 to 7 the Sword Singer and Blade Dancer have new skills made available to them to compensate:

Skill Name Learning Level Replaces
Rhythm of Critical 43 Dance of Fire/Song of Hunter
Rhythm of Magic 52 Dance of Mystic/Song of Warding
Rhythm of Magician 55 Dance of Concentration/Song of Meditation
Rhythm of Combat 58 Dance of Warrior/Song of Earth
Rhythm of Fighters 60 Dance of Fury/Song Of Vitality
Rhythm Of Revenge 76 Dance of Vampire/Song of Revenge
Rhythm of ??? 80 Dance of Siren/Song of Renewal

Combo Rhythm overwrites the original Song and Dance

The following Sword Singer / Sword Muse songs have shifted in level:

Song of Vitality Old Level 66, new level 55
Song of Meditation Old Level 77, new level 52

Reflect Damage now reflects damage from skills and nukes, the power of reflection has been reduced accordingly.

Vampiric Rage now applies to skills and ranged attacks. If a target is killed by a standard melee attack in addition to the health recovered by the final attack the user also recovers 20% of their maximum HP.

All L76 Healers have their available pomanders changed as follows:

Cardinal: Old 1, New 7
Elven Saint: Old 1, New 7
Shilen Saint: Old 4, New 7

Eva and Shilen Saints now may train maximum levels of Greater Battle Heal, Major Heal and Resurrection. These skills may be enchanted normally and have the same acquisition level as the Cardinal.

Inquisitor State for Healers no longer disables/replaces standard skills. Healers may now use their old skills freely with the new Inquisitor form.

All awakened characters become passively more resistant to old style debuffs from 2nd/3rd job classes.

All debuffs cast by Awakened Characters now use the new debuff categories.

Upon completing the awakening quest on your character regardless of training any new skills all skill enchants on 2nd and 3rd job skills are cleared and the skills are reset to +0. 70% of all SP invested in the skill based on over enchant level is returned to the player. The player receives 1-3 Greater Giants Mastery Essence per enchant they had on each skill, these essence are used to enchant the awakening skills and are exceptionally rare.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Pochwał: 1

« Odpowiedź #355 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 09:29:41 am »
oj będzie się działo! :D
niech to wprowadzą możliwie jak najszybciej, chyba jeszcze nigdy nie czekałem z taką niecierpliwością na nową kronikę :]

ten image przedstawia książkę do enchantu skilli z 4 profy? :>
3,7kk fame oO? mam nadzieję że błędnie kojarzę grafikę ;)
League of Legends EUNE - do odwołania

L2 EU -> Core - iDeepPain = Sigel Knight 9x (retired)
L2 EU -> Core - DeepPain = Feoh Wizard 8x z SLH (alt) (retired)
L2 EU -> Core - GreenZone = Iss Enchanter 8x (slave box) (retired)

L2 RU -> Lancer - DeepPain = Sigel Knight 85/Destroyer 75/SWS 75/Phantom Summoner 5x (retired)
Aion -> Spatalos - Deep = Templar 45 (retired)
L2 NA -> Bartz - DeepPain = Grand Khavatari 78 (retired)

« Odpowiedź #356 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 09:37:10 am »
na screenie widać cene za odpowiednik mastery booka. Jak widać są też odpowiedniki pozostałych.

1k+ power magic skilla nie będzie taki druzgoczący. Pamiętajcie, że klasy dostaną ostrego boosta do statystyk podstawowych.
W przypadku klas warrior, będzie to np. kosmiczny con i ilością hp bedą w stanie wytrzymać ten dmg (to będzie okolo 6-9k).
W przypadku klas magicznych będzie niemal dwukrotny men i towarzyszacy temu m.def da nam odpowiednie zabezpieczenie.
Wygląda na to, że nowy nuker operuje głównie podstawowymi atrybutami żywiołów. Brak dark nuka jest przykry dla kamaeli, nie wiem jak potraktują necro.
Ale nowe nuki nie mają takiego strasznego boosta w stosunku do starych. Tu raczej kwestia nowych broni i nowego INT.
W związku z tym slh będzie musiał potestować czy pozostawienie sobie sopa nie będzie opłacalne. Szczególnie, że jako przebudzony nuker slh będzie mógł założyć robe, będzie miał wreszcie m.attack jak zwykli nukerzy, będzie miał kosmiczny boost reuse i c.speed.
W takiej sytuacji sop nawet z mniejszym power w stosunku do nowych nuków (nie dużo mniejszym jeżeli będzie +30 duel) stanie się straszną bronią (ktoś walczył z slh z renevalem, buffem konia i augmentem na reuse?). Wszystko zależy od tego jak będą lądować stare debuffy (w tym wypadku cancel target), jak bedzie wyglądał resist magic względem starych skilli etc.
Niby tylko 8 klas, ale ogromna różnorodność wynikająca z ras i doboru skilli. Będzie ciekawie. Najgorszy będzie okres zmiany gdy stracimy wszystkie enchanty. To oznacza, że czekają nas miesiące przygotowywania konfiguracji, farmienia sprzętu i lvlu.

//Acid -- Plusik.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 16, 2011, 10:52:48 am wysłana przez Acid »

« Odpowiedź #357 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 11:35:51 am »
Orlok, zaskakujaca koncepcja, zeby zostawic stary skill. Gdzie to wyczytales? To nie jest tak, ze te skille same maja znikac wraz z wykupywaniem tych nowych?

Jeszcze jak wy intepretujecie to rekompensate za enchant skilli? 1-3 booki rozumiem jakos proporcjonalnie za enchant od 1-30?

Ta ilosc fame jest faktycznie kosmiczna, wiec wynika z tego, ze musi byc po prostu rodzaj jakies ultra szybkiej farmy tego fame w nowej kronice (moze jakis nowaj rodzaj siege zone, powiedzmy taki mini battleground z jakimis zapisami?).

Generalnie fajnie by pojawilo sie szybko info jak widza koncepcje dalszego pvp, mass pvp i rozdzielenia tego wzgledem instancji roznych (zeby nie zrobili tylko, ze aspekt PvE odizoluja od PvP, bo chyba przestane w to grac :<)

Cat Drama Maker

« Odpowiedź #358 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 11:55:46 am »
Battle
1. Clan battles are without result with the infinite progress in the standardization of the end system has become. And the two sides declared Update / p proclaimed / declared state of war, that all information will be reset the next battle of the clans will proceed as follows.

2. Declare war
1) The clan level is 3 or more 15 or more hyeolmaengwon clan can declare war, and declared under the same conditions, according to clan, too.
2) a declaration of war may be the only 5 clans, but a declaration of war there is no limit to the number of the recipient.
3) a declaration of war a '/ a declaration of war [clan name]' or clans of the window 'declaration of war' may be over.
4) a declaration of war after 3 days (72 hours) has a grace period. After three days of Clan battle starts automatically but in the grace period, the parties declare my opponent clan clan battle begins immediately after the declaration.
5) declare a list, / Elected packaging list / clan battle clan wars here with a list of commands you can check the information.
- Clan War Information in Action can be found in the window.
6) After a declaration of war on three-day grace period may be withdrawn in the war.

3. Clan fighting in progress
1) Clan fighting has declared a character relative to hyeolmaengwon death experience when a fall of 100 percent. This is the same when the two sides declared a state.
2) a declaration of war and clan fighting three days before the start of the general rule applies equally to the field. Therefore, if the price has nothing to look at the character and disposition status will not fight back if the enemy killed chaotic nature (evil) character is.
3) The Clan combat (the two sides declared a) a general tendency does not react when the character death, if the flat (Original: seonghyangchi) and PK count does not increase.
- PvP count increases.
4) Clan in order to combat any attack the opponent to attack and force a mandatory orientation will look to strike.
5) Action Creative clan war situations through the war can see that information. War situations very dominant / superior / equal / thirteen / the very thirteen is displayed.

4. Pia nine minutes
1) The party declared enemy positions only nine minutes in the imposition of Clan mark is displayed.
2) three days after proclaiming the character of people ever receive a mark in the center announced. (See a knife)
3) When the battle starts, the enemy character clan people proclaim the mark appears in the center. (See cross two knives)

5. Clan Battle Results and outcome
1) Clan fighting began three weeks (21 days) will be terminated automatically after a clan battle will determine the winner.
2) The winner between each hyeolmaengwon Kill, Death is affected.
3) seven days after the end of clan fighting each other can not declare war.
4) Clan Battle will start one week (7 days) relative to the clan can declare defeat. Declared defeat the '/ defeat proclaim [clan name]' or 'Clan action window proclaiming defeat' may be over.
5) declare defeat, after 3 weeks (21 days) the liver to the same clan can not make a declaration of war clan relative to the same clan can not make a declaration of war.
6) If the proclamation of defeat clan battle at that point will be closed and will be recorded as a victory for opponents of Clan.

6. Hour siege, the siege is in progress on priority rules are applied.

dobre wojny beda - po 3 tygodniach wyloniony zwyciezca :D
tez jestem ciekaw jak to bedzie ze starymi skillami, jakas czesc pozostanie skoro sws/bd dostaja polaczone rythmy a bp/ee/se maja po 7 skill linkow

orlok przetlumaczysz tez lucznika i rouga?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 16, 2011, 11:59:30 am wysłana przez Phoeniks »

« Odpowiedź #359 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 01:04:16 pm »
To będzie wyglądać mniej więcej tak:
1. Robicie 85lvl po staremu (podobno znacznie łatwiej niż teraz)
2. Robicie questa na "przebudzenie"
3. Po ukończeniu questa wasza postać częściowo słabnie a częściowo się wzmacnia. Osłabienie polega na tym, że z automatu tracicie wszystkie skill enchanty (ale nie same skille). Wzmocnienie natomiast polega na tym, że możecie nosić już r grade a wasze bazowe statystyki radykalnie rosną (np. INT u kamaela w wersji mag rośnie do poziomu 82), oraz otrzymuje nowe zdolności wynikające z rasy.
4. Tracąc enchanty otrzymujecie nowe booki do enchantowania. Podali, że od 1-3. Co oznacza, że prawdopodobnie za enchant od 1-10 będzie 1 book za każdy +, 11-20 2 booki za każdy +, 21-30 3 booki. Obawiam się jednak że bedą to zwykłe booki a nie mastery widoczne na screenie (ale zobaczymy). Nie wiem jeszcze do jakiego poziomu można enchantować nowe skille (+15,+30?). To też będzie istotne, bo jeżeli nowe mastery booki są tak drogie to +30 wydaje się zabójcze. O fame bym się nie martwił, bo już teraz aktywny uczestnik olimpiady szybko robi nadmiar fame.
5. Levelujemy postać dalej i pojawiają się kolejno nowe skille do wykupienia. Nowy skill oprócz standardowego kosztu sp będzie miał jeszcze w koszcie konieczność poświecenia pewnych starych skilli. Inaczej mówiąc - jeżeli zależy wam na zachowaniu starego skilla to najprawdopodobniej zablokuje on wam jakiś konkretny nowy skill. Kwestia kalkulacji, który skill wydaje nam się bardziej przydatny.
Nie zmienia to faktu, że decydując się na zachowanie starego skilla, będzie trzeba go ponownie enchantować (o ile będzie to możliwe).

Dlatego już teraz wiadomo, że technicznie slh może zachować sop. SoP sam w sobie nie jest mocny. O jego sile stanowią czynniki poboczne, takie jak c.speed, reuse, cancel target land rate. Dlatego będę musiał rozważyć czy nukować skillem z mniejszym power ale z super zdolnością, czy skusić się na nowego nuka (i zalezy jeszcze jakiego). To raczej nie koncepcja, tylko najzwyczajniej rzecz którą muszę sprawdzić. I wiele skilli będzie trzeba tak sprawdzać (np ud tanków). Dlatego widzę w tym duży potencjał. Bo nawet jeżeli będzie tylko jedna klasa nukerów, to każda postać może być kompletnie inna (rasa, zachowane skille etc.). Pytanie tylko jak autorzy dodatku ten potencjał wykorzystają. Bo jeżeli zrobią tak, że absolutnie stare skille będą nieprzydatne, to spłycą pole możliwości.
Zobaczymy.

orlok przetlumaczysz tez lucznika i rouga?

Tłumaczenie robi zznajomy z klanu. Jak tylko się pojawi, to wrzucę.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 16, 2011, 01:06:23 pm wysłana przez orlok »

« Odpowiedź #360 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 03:11:01 pm »
Jak bedzie tak jak piszesz to faktycznie wyjdzie z tego jeszcze wieksza roznorodnosc klas niz dotychczas. Wedlug mnie glupota byloby usuwanie calkowicie starych skilli, bo chyba nie po to pracowali nad nimi przez tyle kronik zeby to teraz wywalac. NCSoft mam nadzieje jest swiadomy, ze wizja endgejmowych kilku profek, ktore maja takie same skille i roznia sie jedynie wygladem rasy i kilkoma podstawowymi statystykami nie bedzie updatem, a cholernym krokiem w tyl i uproszczeniem gry. L2 byloby wtedy po prostu nudne, bo wszystko byloby takie same, bez mozliwosci szerszego dopasowania postaci do stylu gry jaki nam odpowiada. No ale zobaczymy co z tego wyjdzie :)

• BALLS OF STEEL !!!
« Odpowiedź #361 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 03:42:19 pm »
co do enchantu robili testy na pts-ie i slh z all skilami na maxa dostał podobno ~ 500 kk SP i 1700 kamieni z czego 2 kamienie zamienia się na boga do skili z 4 profy a za 7 masterke

tyle wyczytałem ale czy tak jest to trzeba czekać

« Odpowiedź #362 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 04:08:42 pm »
Hmmm z tymi nowymi skillami i delete reszty to inaczej bedzie niz mówi orlok,tak mi się zdaje...bo przeciez ktoś tam dawał liste jak Rythm of cos tam sie dostawało na 43/46 itp co było połączeniem Dance fire/song hunter ;p

• Pochwał: 3

« Odpowiedź #363 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 06:24:03 pm »
Hmmm z tymi nowymi skillami i delete reszty to inaczej bedzie niz mówi orlok,tak mi się zdaje...bo przeciez ktoś tam dawał liste jak Rythm of cos tam sie dostawało na 43/46 itp co było połączeniem Dance fire/song hunter ;p

Ale to nowi gracze, a tu mowa o h. lvlowych postaciach

edit/Zresztą teraz to się sam pogubiłem  :P

« Odpowiedź #364 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 08:55:36 pm »
ale co tu jest niezrozumiałego?

Z racji, że od następnej kroniki będzie tylko 7 osób w party (już od 1 lvla), to musieli jakoś zunifikować BD/SWS i healerów. Zrobili to w ten sposób, że zarówno SWS i BD będą mieć wspólne disco, zwane "Ryth of..." Dzięki temu wystarczy 1 discer w party. Kiedy discer wbije 4 profkę, wykupując nowe skille, gdzie niektóre są odpowiednikami starego disco, będzie poświęcal te rythmy z 2 profki, na rzecz dużo silniejszych z 4 profki.

Podobna unifikacja jest wśród healerów. SE i EE będą mogli wykupić kilak skilli bisha, a wszystkie profki będą mieć 7 link skilli, aby nie trzeba było mieć w party bisha + EE/SE. Nie wiem tylko jak kwestia rechargu na starych profkach, ale to pewnie też jakoś pomyśleli.

Reasumując, można zakładać, że docelowy skład party w GoD to 2 enchanterów + healer + 4 bijące profki.

Cat Drama Maker

« Odpowiedź #365 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 10:35:35 pm »
spekulacje na temat skladow party
Ranged party
1 Tank (Increase party Pdef/Patk, reduce critical damage received)
1 Enchanter (general buffs)
1 Healer (apart from healing, it increases magic/archer attack power)
1 Summoner (increase magical critical rate and debuffs)
1/2 Archers (increase casting speed/MP recovery rate)
1/2 Mages (increase casting speed/archer attack speed)

Close combat party
1 Tank (Increase party Pdef/Patk, reduce critical damage received)
1 Enchanter (general buffs)
1 Healer (apart from healing, it increases magic/archer attack power)
1 Summoner (increase magical critical rate and debuffs)
1/2 warriors (increase attack speed)
1/2 rogues (increase critical rate)

« Odpowiedź #366 dnia: Maj 16, 2011, 11:09:55 pm »
Całkiem możliwe, że tak będzie. Zasadnicza kwestia jest taka, czy 2 enchanterów przyniesie jakiekolwiek korzyści (np. większa ilość możliwych buffów, które dajmy na to dla tylko 1 byłyby w całości niedostępne?). Zakładając, że party w starym wymiarze, będzie wyglądać tak:

1WC ew. OL
1 SWSo-BD-ek
1 healero-offhealer
4 bijących

Myślałem, że pójdą podobnym schematem w party na +85.

Cat Drama Maker

« Odpowiedź #367 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 06:46:18 am »
co do enchantu robili testy na pts-ie i slh z all skilami na maxa dostał podobno ~ 500 kk SP i 1700 kamieni z czego 2 kamienie zamienia się na boga do skili z 4 profy a za 7 masterke

Zgadza się. Wydaje nam się, że właśnie w ten sposób producent przewidział rekompensatę za wkład w pracę nad starymi skillami.
Jeżeli masz wysoki enchant to dostajesz taką ilość itemów, że ponownie możesz zrobić wysoki enchant skilli.
Jeżeli masz niski enchant, to czeka cię ciężka droga, porównywalna z wbijaniem skilli na +30.
Ogólnie gracz który "przebudzi" się z wysokim enchantem będzie miał dalej dużą przewagę nad graczem bez enchantu.
W ten sposób uniknęli efektu, którego się wszyscy obawiali, czyli degradacji z zrównania wybitnych graczy z przeciętnymi.

• Pochwał: 5

• a.k.a. Darth
« Odpowiedź #368 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 09:17:01 am »
W ten sposób uniknęli efektu, którego się wszyscy obawiali, czyli degradacji z zrównania przefarmionych graczy z przeciętnymi.
fixed :)
retired

• BALLS OF STEEL !!!
« Odpowiedź #369 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 09:33:30 am »
2 enchanterow w pt po co ??

• Pochwał: 9

• Lancer PW 85|Core GH 99/GS 99|
« Odpowiedź #370 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 09:49:12 am »
po co sie nad tym rozpisywac skoro w tej chwili jest wiele roznych kombinacji w god to sie nie zmieni dojdzie tylko do unifikacji bd/sw, healerów wiec zasadniczo party pod wzgledem dmg beda wyglądały podobnie jak teraz, nadal z dwoma doktorami im wiecej ressa heala tym lepiej dla pt.

« Odpowiedź #371 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 03:38:04 pm »
(Skills are for reference, in future will follow according to official release)

http://gametsg.yatta.com.tw/lineage2/index.php?view=article&articleid=321563&viewboard= 1
(Click this link to see skills icons)

遊俠 - 奧瑟/奧賽爾遊俠 (Othel/Osel Rogue) (符文 Runic/Othel/O)

進階匕首精通 Improved dagger mastery (lvl 1)
匕首裝備時,攻擊力+344、攻速+25%、即死成功率+5%。
When equipped with dagger, pattk +344, attk speed +25%, lethal success rate +5%

進階雙匕首精通 Improved dual dagger mastery (lvl 1)
雙匕首裝備時,攻擊力+344。
When equipped with dual dagger, pattk +344.

進階輕裝精通 Improved light armour mastery (lvl 1)
輕裝裝備時,防禦力+89、迴避+15、受到致命傷害機率-35%。迴避時有10%機率觸發攻速提升與即死成功率提升效果的暗殺靈氣。
When equipped with light armour, pdef +89, evasion +15, chance to receive crit decrease -35%. During evasion, there’s 10% chance to trigger an assassination aura that increases attack speed and chance of lethal.

進階移動精通 Improved movement mastery (lvl 1)
坐下時HP回復率+7、MP回復率+3.7、移動時迴避+7、HP回復率+6.3、MP回復率+2.6、移動速度+17、HP低於30%時迴避率+17。
When sitting, hp recovery rate +7, mp recovery rate +3.7. When moving, evasion +7, hp recovery +6.3, mp recovery rate +2.6, movement speed +17. Increase evasion +17 when hp is lower than 30%.

進階致命精通 Improved lethal mastery (lvl 1)
致命威力+593、致命機率+60%。
Lethal power +593, lethal rate +60%.

進階精神精通 Improved mental mastery (lvl 1)
定身、催眠、出血、精神攻擊、毒抗性+30
Hold, sleep, bleed, mental attacks, poison resistant +30.

進階抵抗能力 Improved resistant ability (lvl 1)
魔防+199、四大屬性防禦+20。受到傷害時有機會提升魔防與屬性抗性。
Mdef +199, 4 main elements defense +20. Chance to increase mdef and element attributes defense when damages received.

死亡時機 Death opportunity/chance (lvl 1)
攻擊力+200。當影分身增加時,10秒內可提升攻擊力、致命機率、致命威力、即死成功率。
Pattk +200. When the clones increase, for 10 secs, increase pattk, crit rate, crit power and lethal success rate.

血之刺 Blood stab (lvl 8)
從目標後方攻擊,威力18329~26747,追加出血效果。可OVERHIT、可半即死。
Attacks from the behind of target with power 18329~26747, induces bleed effect. Overhit and half lethal is possible.

心臟破壞 Cardiac Destruction (lvl 8)
攻擊目標,威力19404~28136。攻擊後自身移動速度+40。可OVERHIT。可半即死。
Attacks target with power 19404~28136. After attacking, own’s movement speed +40. Overhit and half lethal is possible.
Lv.85 , MP:67 , 冷卻: 5s (re-use), 施展: 1.73s (casting)

連鎖爆破 Chained Blow (lvl 8)
可攻擊陷入出血狀態的目標,威力20653~30651,可OVERHIT。可半即死。
Attacks target who’s got bleed effect on him with power 20653~30651, overhit and half lethal is possible.

逆轉 Turn over (lvl 4)
即死攻擊,威力21933~32480,可即死,可半即死。
Lethal blow with power 21933~32480, lethal or half lethal is possible.

匕首炸裂 Dagger explosion (lvl 8)
攻擊前方目標,威力11903~17244。
Attack target in front with power 11903~17244.

血之大地 Blood of Area/mother earth (lvl 7)
攻擊自身周圍目標,威力13649~18929。可OVERHIT。
Attacks own’s surrounding targets with power 13649~18929. Overhit is possible.

黑暗麻痺 Instills/Inject Darkness (lvl 5)
將闇之力注入目標體內,10秒後使目標陷入麻痺狀態5秒。
Instills/Inject Darkness into target’s body, AFTER 10 secs, target will fill numb for 5 secs.
(I think is slow)

追影 Chase Shadow (lvl 6)
像目標後方移動,取消其目標並使其陷入休克狀態。
Transposition to the back of target, cancel his target and causes shock.
Lv.85 , MP:38 , 冷卻: 15s (re-use), 施展: 0.9s (casting)

影藏 Hide (lvl 1)
進入潛伏狀態,潛伏時身上的定身與詛咒技能無效,消除自身所累積的仇恨值,潛伏狀態下移動速度-20%,HP回復率提升。
Enters state of hide/invisible, removes hold/roots and debuffs status have no effects, removes all hates accumulated. Movement decrease -20% when under hide, hp recovery rate increases.

刺客之力 Might/Power of assassins (lvl 1)
10秒內、攻速+20%、即死機率+10%。
For 10 secs, attk speed +20%, Lethal rate +10%
韓測明細沒出現,可能未實裝,或為其他技能的觸發效果。
(Skills details not listed in korea, probably is another effect activated by other skills)

終極迴避 Ultimate Evasion (lvl 4)
30秒內、自身迴避+40~66、物理攻擊技能迴避率+40%、惡性詛咒抗性提升。受到傷害時有80%機率可解除攻擊者的目標。
For 30 secs, owns evasion +40~66, phy skills evasion +40%, increase resistant to debuffs. 80% chance to remove attacker’s target.

毒域 Poison Field/Region (lvl 6)
對周圍目標施毒,使其陷入移動速度、攻擊力減少的狀態,持續15秒,有傳染效果。(中毒者每秒HP減少687)
Cast Poison to surrounding targets. For 15 secs, decreases their movement speed, decrease their attack powers. (targets with poison landed will lose hp 687/sec).
Lv.85 , MP:76 , 冷卻: 15s , 施展: 0.8s

十字反擊 Cross Counter Attack (lvl 3)
10秒內可迴避物理攻擊技能,並將此技能傷害反彈。
For 10 secs, evades phy skills attacks, and reflects the phy skill’s damage back.

影襲 Shadow Strike (lvl 4)
15秒內,移動速度+40~66、迴避+10、HP回復率+10。
For 15 secs, movement speed +40~66, evasion +10, hp recovery rate +10

欺騙 Bluff (lvl 6)
使目標混亂,不攻擊仇恨值最高的目標,使其移動速度-30%。
Cause confusion to target, target won’t attack other target with highest hate and decrease speed -30%

群體戲弄 Mass Tease/Pranks
取消前方所有對象的鎖定目標,並使其3秒內無法鎖定目標。
Removes all targets’ “lock-on targets” in front of you. For 3 secs, they cannot lock-on targets.

闇影假死 Dark shadow fake death (lvl 1)
假死使目標不攻擊自己,起身後也不會受到鎖定。
Fake death to cause target don’t attack you, you won’t be lock on after you woke up.
(Didn’t state for how long you won’t be targeted after you woke up, so I think probably this is for mobs).

闇影閃光 Dark Shadow Flash (lvl 1)
向目標後方移動,解除其目標,並使其陷入休克狀態,並提升其所受致命攻擊時的傷害。
Transposition to the back of target, removes target, causes shock, increases the crit damage it receives.

天使之死 Death of angel (lvl 2)
瞬間提升移動速度、迴避、技能迴避、致命攻擊成功率、詛咒抗性。攻擊時有機會使目標中毒或麻痺 。
Instantly increase movement speed, evasion, skill’s evasion, attacking crit rate, resistant to debuffs. Chance to inflict poison or numbness when attacking.

闇影分身 Dark shadows (lvl 4)
召喚分身。
Summon Clones
Lv.85 , MP:76 , 冷卻: 600s (re-use), 施展: 1.3s (casting)

蛙毒 Frog poison (lvl 1)
一般攻擊時可封鎖目標魔法技能,並使其中毒。
During normal attack, Chance to seal target use of magic skills and causes poison.
(skill’s details not listed in korea, probably is another effect from other skill’s activation).

蠍毒 Scorpion Poison (lvl 4)
一般攻擊時可使目標受致命攻擊的傷害+35%,受致命機率+10%,並使其中毒。
During normal attacks, Chance to cause target to take 35% more crit damage, increase 10% more chance to being crit and bleed.

匕首投擲 Dagger Hurl (lvl 8)
遠距投擲攻擊目標,威力7396~10662,並使其陷入移動速度-80%的效果,持續10秒。
Far distance hurl to attack target with power 7396~10662, causes target to decrease 80% movement speed for 10secs.

沙投擲 Sand Hurl (lvl 5) *think is sand bomb in game now* LOL at Taiwan translation
使目標命中率大幅降低,持續5秒,並引誘敵人前來。
Cause target to decrease accuracy greatly for 5 secs, lures enemy to go forward.

毒針投擲 Poison dart/needle hurl (lvl 6)
妨礙目標施展技能。
Obstruct target’s use of skills.

致命最大化 Critical Maximize/Maximization (lvl 3)
20秒內,致命攻擊威力+609。攻擊正面的致命機率-30~40%,攻擊側面致命機率+30~40%,攻擊背面時致命機率+60~70%,發生致命攻擊時機率性觸發致命最大化狀態,共2階段。
For 20 secs, crit power +609. Crit rate from the front -30~40%, crit rate from the side +30~40%, crit rate from the back +60~70%. Chance to activate critical maximization during critical attacks. There total of 2 stages.

沈默之步 Silent Step (lvl 1)
不會被怪物主動攻擊,持續消耗MP,防禦力-20%,移動速度+20%。
Won’t be attacked by mobs, continuously consumes MP, defense -20%, movement speed +20%.

毒麻痺 Poison numb (lvl 4)
使目標在4秒後陷入麻痺,持續5秒
Causes target to feel numb after 4 secs, effect time 5 secs.
(skill’s details not listed in korea, probably is another effect from other skill’s activation).

上鉤拳 Upper hook fist/punch (lvl 4)
擊倒目標2秒。
Knocks down target, 2 secs

闇影攻擊 Dark Shadow Strike (lvl 1)
穿透目標給予致命一擊,威力8875,可OVERHIT。可半即死。
Penetrate target to give a lethal strike with power 8875, overhit and half lethal is possible.

掠奪To plunder/To rob (lvl 8)
奪取敵人物品。
To plunder/To rob enemy’s item. (WOW?? I wonder is to players or mobs)

踢擊 kick strike (lvl 5)
擊退目標。
Knocks back target
Lv.85 , MP:38 , 冷卻: 60s (re-use), 施展: 1.8s (casting)

幻影襲擊 Clone’s strike (lvl 4)
強力即死攻擊,7秒內移動速度-23%。
Strong lethal attack. For 7 secs, movement speed -23%.
韓測明細沒出現,可能未實裝,或為其他技能的觸發效果

幻影戲法 clone’s tease/pranks (lvl 4)
解除目標鎖定,使其3秒內無法鎖定目標。
Removes target’s target, for 3 secs unable to lock-on target.

匕首風暴 Dagger storm (lvl 8)
攻擊自身周圍目標,威力6871~8917,可OVERHIT。
Attacks own’s surrounding targets with power 6871~8917, overhit is possible.

威力假象 Might/Formidable clones (lvl 1)
給予目標3秒不可鎖定目標的休克狀態,並消除目標對自己的仇恨值。在休克狀態結束後追加5秒無法移動的狀態。
For 3 secs, causes shock to target and unable to have “lock-on”, removes the target hate value on you. After shock, cause target unable to move for 5 secs.
韓測明細沒出現,可能未實裝,或為其他技能的觸發效果

« Odpowiedź #372 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 05:38:30 pm »
Lokacja The Altar of Evil  8)

[Lineage 2] hunting like the Dark Elven Village (inchaen ansikin basic weapons and armor worn)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M8uXeLN4VI&feature=channel_video_title

[Lineage 2]+4 weapons and  +4  wearing armor looks like the dael town hunting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFvNwTuUnU&feature=channel_video_title

Awakening Quest :  8)
Lineage2 Awakening Quest 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIVjS89XV_E&feature=channel_video_title

Lineage2 Awakening Quest 2 ( Failure )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsBj6_AOJFk&feature=relmfu

Lineage2 Awakening Quest 2 ( Success )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xPLzV_bfDs&feature=relmfu

Lineage2 Awakening Quest 3 ( The tomb of the soul )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLMCcLf9N8E&feature=relmfu

Lineage2 Awakening Quest 4 ( Osel Rogue & Skill List )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBNXIU05wE&feature=channel_video_title

Skille Rouge:  8)
Lineage2 Awakening - Osel Rogue Skill  :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfwDcx4oe4A&feature=channel_video_title
============================
Old member of
S H [ O ] C K TEAM

« Odpowiedź #373 dnia: Maj 17, 2011, 07:56:13 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kna82W0KVf8&feature=related

było ? tam siege golem sie bije z jakimś chwastem xD