Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Subclassed  (Przeczytany 856 razy)

• Pochwał: 0

Subclassed
« dnia: Czerwiec 08, 2009, 12:13:40 pm »
Mam pytanie :) Ostatnio dostałem passy kolegi a on ma w Quest Items czarna reckę podpisaną: Subclassed OldType (Albo OldStyle :P) i opis żeby zgłosić się do GM o co w tym biega? 

Edit:
Znalazłem coś takiego ale dalej nie czaje o co chodzi:
some notes:

- if you are subbed you have subclass mark with wrote "OldStyle"... means it will be converted to the new system soon. Currently the new system is NOT open to players yet because i'm testing it on arena (private testing). Do not spam about the new system.

- Mana pots lasts 33% time less (20 sec instead of 30), BUT they give MORE MP than before. This is to match with the 33% dmg reduction during pvp. Means that overall everyone does less damage (33%), of course who uses mana is more affected so they have pots that lasts 33% less time and they give MORE mana (so they are like compressed) so you can cast more skills before run out of MP.

- All other custom pots got halved in duration because they was too much of a buff, now they last half-buff (10 minutes). Many asked to remove them, many to keep them, so... we just halve their duration.

- Acumen potion is now a lvl2 acumen because a potion shouldn't be more powerful than a buff. the CLASS is more important than a potion that can easily be made by various other classes. Anyway, can be it will be made it matching the buff (but it will never become better)

- Dances are currently 2minutes and can last up to 6 minutes if enchanted propertly. Retail instead have dances of 1 minute enchantable to max 2 minutes. We will see now how it goes and eventually we will raise them a bit but for now are fine. If i get too much wines on forum about dances i will simply apply the rule "MAKEITASOFFICIAL" (you wanted FistFury as official? You take also dances as official).

- Teleports are retail like, sorry. Eventually we will review some of them but don't expect much changes. Nobless is not a replace of GM's //teleport command
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 08, 2009, 12:18:59 pm wysłana przez Ruuddy »

• Pochwał: 0

Odp: Subclassed
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwiec 08, 2009, 04:12:55 pm »
Poprostu jestes zsubowany i tyle. Z tym GMem to sciema. Na Hellboundzie jest to poprawione i jest napisane tylko "You are subclassed."