Witaj
Gość

Wątek: L2W - ru retail  (Przeczytany 26359 razy)

• Pochwał: 10

• It's gonna be Legen - wait for it - dary!
    • Diablo 3 Clan League
Odp: L2W - ru retail
« Odpowiedź #150 dnia: Grudzień 16, 2009, 11:24:10 am »
Mozesz. Chodzi tylko o nie rozpowszechnianie takiego oprogramowania a podanie samej nazwy czy wersji raczej to raczej nic zlego.
Arrissa, Franz
ADV80+/WC75+ nobless //retired

Kherith, Lancer
GH84+/DA75/WL75/BD62+  //retired

Madith, Core
Yul 85+                                  //retired

Diablo 3 Clan League

• Pochwał: -1

« Odpowiedź #151 dnia: Grudzień 16, 2009, 12:12:38 pm »
Cytat: L2ru
9. Использование сторонних программ, модификация клиента игры, несанкционированный доступ на сервер, получение доступа к коду игры (п.п. 5.8, 5.12, 5.16, 5.17, 5.21 и 5.22 Приложения №2 к Лицензионному соглашению)
9.1 Использование программ и устройств, эмулирующих управление Пользователем игровыми персонажами
Санкции: Бессрочная блокировка сервис-аккаунта
9.2 Получение игровой собственности в одностороннем порядке (не при проведении равнозначной торговой операции), полученной вследствие использования бот-программы
Санкции:Блокировка сервис-аккаунта от 30 суток до бессрочной блокировки, изъятия полученных ценностей
9.3 Использование стороннего ПО, использующего подмену серверных пакетов (хлапекс, L2packetHack и подобные)
Санкции: Блокировка сервис-аккаунта бессрочно
9.4 Использование стороннего ПО, подобного L2Aim, радар-программы, дающие игровое преимущество пользователю:
Санкции: Блокировка сервис-аккаунта от 14 суток до 30 суток
9.5. Получение игровых ценностей, полученных вследствие использования другим игроком стороннего ПО, использующего подмену серверных пакетов (хлапекс, L2packetHack и подобные п.9.3.). Получение выгоды от использования другим игроком:
Санкции: Блокировка сервис-аккаунта от 30 суток до бессрочной блокировки, изъятие полученных ценностей.
9.6. Приобретение (адекватная торговая сделка) на внутриигровом рынке предметов, полученных другими пользователями при помощи хака, хлапекса, дюпа с использованием попыток повлиять на работу сервера игры.
Санкции: Блокировка сервис аккаунта от 14 суток до бессрочной блокировки, изъятие дюпнутого/рисованного предмета, отмена сделки и возврат игровой валюты покупателю
9.7. Совершение осознанных действий, повлекших за собой сбой в работе сервиса
Санкции: Блокировка сервис-аккаунта бессрочно.
9.8. Перехват данных, поступающих от игрового сервера
Санкции: Блокировка сервис-аккаунта бессрочно.
9.9 Использование модификаций клиента (патчи изменяющие цвет чата, внешний вид персонажа, дальность скроллинга и подобные)
Санкции: От предупреждения пользователю до блокировки сервис-аккаунта на 7 суток

Cytat: Translate google
9. Using third-party programs that modify the game client, unauthorized access to the server, access to the code of the game (pp 5.8, 5.12, 5.16, 5.17, 5.21 and 5.22 of Annex number 2 to the License Agreement) Using third-party programs that modify the game client, unauthorized access to the server, access to the code of the game (pp 5.8, 5.12, 5.16, 5.17, 5.21 and 5.22 of Annex number 2 to the License Agreement)
9.1 Using the programs and devices that simulate the User management game characters 9.1 Using the programs and devices that simulate the User management game characters
Sanctions: A perpetual lock service account Sanctions: A perpetual lock service account
9.2 Getting the game property unilaterally (not in an equivalent transaction), obtained from the use of bot-program 9.2 Getting the game property unilaterally (not in an equivalent transaction), obtained by the use of bot programs
Sanctions: Blocking service account from 30 days to an indefinite block, removal of values obtained Sanctions: Blocking service account from 30 days to an indefinite block, removal of values obtained
9.3 Use of third-party software that uses spoofing server packages (hlapeks, L2packetHack and the like) 9.3 Use of third-party software that uses spoofing server packages (hlapeks, L2packetHack and the like)
Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely
9.4 Use of third-party software, such L2Aim, radar program, giving the game an advantage to the user: 9.4 Use of third-party software, such L2Aim, radar program, giving the game an advantage to the user:
Sanctions: Blocking service account from 14 days to 30 days Sanctions: Blocking service account from 14 days to 30 days
9.5. 9.5. Getting a game values obtained by the use of another player's third-party software that uses spoofing server packages (hlapeks, L2packetHack and similar paragraph 9.3.). Getting a game values obtained by the use of another player's third-party software that uses spoofing server packages (hlapeks, L2packetHack and similar paragraph 9.3.). Getting the benefits of another player: Getting the benefits of another player:
Sanctions: Blocking service account from 30 days to an indefinite block, the removal of the obtained values. Sanctions: Blocking service account from 30 days to an indefinite block, the removal of the obtained values.
9.6. 9.6. Acquisition (adequate bargain) on the market-game items obtained by others using the hack, hlapeksa, DUPAL with attempts to influence the server game. Acquisition (adequate bargain) on the market-game items obtained by others using the hack, hlapeksa, DUPAL with attempts to influence the server game.
Sanctions: Blocking service account from 14 days to indefinitely lock removal dyupnutogo / hand-drawn object, cancellation of the transaction and return game currency buyer Sanctions: Blocking service account from 14 days to an indefinite block, removal dyupnutogo / hand-drawn object, cancellation of the transaction and return game currency to the buyer
9.7. 9.7. Making a conscious action, resulting in the failure of service Making a conscious action, resulting in the failure of service
Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely. Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely.
9.8. 9.8. Interception of data from the game server Interception of data from the game server
Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely. Sanctions: Blocking service account indefinitely.
9.9 Using the client modifications (patches change color chat, look of the character, range of scrolling and the like) 9.9 Use of modifications of the client (patches change color chat, look of the character, range scrolling and the like)
Sanctions: From warning the user to lock the service account for 7 days Sanctions: On alert the user to lock the service account for 7 days

Wiec kto by sie przejmowal lamaniem regulaminu forum, jak wlasnie ruchaja w dupe polowe regul na l2ru? =]
ex STS 82 - ex member of LR and Assassins clan.
On Lancer server from 17.05.09 to 03.11.

• Pochwał: 10

• It's gonna be Legen - wait for it - dary!
    • Diablo 3 Clan League
« Odpowiedź #152 dnia: Grudzień 16, 2009, 02:20:12 pm »
Ja nie jestem GMem l2ru a to nie jest ich forum wiec nie musze przestrrzegac ich zasad tutaj.

Nazwe programu i wersje bez opisu uruchamiania oraz linka nie lamie regulaminu tego forum.

A to czy ktos sobie program sciagnie i bedzie z niego korzystal lamiac regulamin l2ru to juz mnie nie obchodzi.
Arrissa, Franz
ADV80+/WC75+ nobless //retired

Kherith, Lancer
GH84+/DA75/WL75/BD62+  //retired

Madith, Core
Yul 85+                                  //retired

Diablo 3 Clan League

• Pochwał: 9

• Lancer PW 85|Core GH 99/GS 99|
« Odpowiedź #153 dnia: Grudzień 16, 2009, 02:22:34 pm »
Ja nie jestem GMem l2ru a to nie jest ich forum wiec nie musze przestrrzegac ich zasad tutaj.

Nazwe programu i wersje bez opisu uruchamiania oraz linka nie lamie regulaminu tego forum.

A to czy ktos sobie program sciagnie i bedzie z niego korzystal lamiac regulamin l2ru to juz mnie nie obchodzi.

go go ninja 61 juz w zasięgu reki !!

• Banned

• Pochwał: 0

• ((4i + 6i) :10) - 3u < 0, rly!
« Odpowiedź #154 dnia: Grudzień 16, 2009, 03:36:06 pm »
jesli ktos chce samego db to polecam
google ilLoader.v2.12.final
ewentualnie w paczce z botem jest inny program do tego
google l2walker + 4gey + 4walker
Hapszasin

ex- DoomCryer 82/sps@Lancer
ex- PhoenixKnight 81/sr/wl@Lancer
/get.your.envelopes_ _time.to.address.the.haters/

• Banned

• Pochwał: 1

• bad motherfucker
« Odpowiedź #155 dnia: Grudzień 17, 2009, 09:22:35 pm »
jesli ktos chce samego db to polecam
google ilLoader.v2.12.final
ewentualnie w paczce z botem jest inny program do tego
google l2walker + 4gey + 4walker
lf confirm (tak pytam bo na razie nie mam czasu paszuakc , sciagac i grac ;p)
and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon you

« Odpowiedź #156 dnia: Grudzień 17, 2009, 09:37:48 pm »
wczoraj działało dziś uaktualnienie  i przynajmniej mnie bot wyłącza się po 2 miutacha

• Banned

• ((4i + 6i) :10) - 3u < 0, rly!
« Odpowiedź #157 dnia: Grudzień 17, 2009, 09:52:51 pm »
tak dzialalo, dzisiaj byl security update i trzeba teraz poczekac na l2w update, db dalej dziala
Hapszasin

ex- DoomCryer 82/sps@Lancer
ex- PhoenixKnight 81/sr/wl@Lancer
/get.your.envelopes_ _time.to.address.the.haters/

• Banned

• Pochwał: 1

• bad motherfucker
« Odpowiedź #158 dnia: Grudzień 19, 2009, 01:27:02 pm »
moglby ktos napisac jak juz bedzie update l2w? najlepiej to linka na pw ale zrozumiem jak sie nie chce komus wysylac ;)
and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon you

« Odpowiedź #159 dnia: Grudzień 19, 2009, 04:20:21 pm »
Ja tez ja tez chce linka!