Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Error L2  (Przeczytany 4240 razy)

• Pochwał: 0

Error L2
« dnia: Kwiecień 16, 2008, 08:24:02 pm »
Zainstalowałam L2 ale gdy wchodzą w niego pokazuje mi się error o treści :

The file cannot be created. Please verifi available disk space and write permissions . Do you wish to continue?

Jak kliknę Ok to wtedy wszystko się zamyka i nic się nie dzieje a jak czekam to po pewnym czasie pokazuje się że wystąpił błąd .
Jestem początkująca
Czy powodem tego błędu jest brak servera?A raczej brak na nim rejestracji
Dziękuję za pomoc ;*

• Pochwał: 23

• さいごの武士.
Odp: Error L2
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2008, 09:21:32 am »
Masz Windows Vista? Patrzyłaś czy masz wolne miejsce na dysku twardym? Pierwszy raz widzę taki error. Na oficjalnym forum coś pisało o tym, skopiuje Ci posta:

Opis problemu.

I simplay cannot get L2 to install on Vista X64, It refuses to install certain files when the L2 patcher is running.
I am installing off a Epic Collection Oath OF Blood CD....i tried the admin mode and the directX 9.0L....no luck. While L2 is installing a popup window will come up saying it failed to install certain files...and to check disk space or some BS like that....It getting to the point where I am going to remove Vista and go back to XPP....this Vista is Pathetic.

Does anyone know what to do?....i have tried several things in this post and nothing has worked....

EXAMPLES

.\system\engine.dll The file cannot be created. Please verify available disk space and write permissions. Do you want to contincue YES NO....I click yes...and it stil says file cannot be created

MORE EXAMPLES

.\system\alaudio cannot be created
.\system\openal32 cannot be created
.\system\wrap_oal.dll cannot be created
.\system\ipdrv.dll cannot be created
.\system\fire.dll cannot be created
.\system\l2.exe file cannot be created

This BS is driving me crazy...here is my system info just incase

Intel Q6600
Asus Maximus Formula SE
4G Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC 8500
Nvidia 8800 GT
Windows Vista OEM X64

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rozwiązanie:

I just bought a new laptop with vista and had the same problem when running the update. I tried everything Judas suggested with no luck.

I tried Tarynn's suggestion with the admin account and that workd.

Disclaimer - I agree with Judas that having the admin account active is not a good idea and do not suggest keeping it active - unless you're like me where if your pc gets hosed, shrug your shoulders, reimage and move on.

So, I enabled the admin account - see Tarynn's post on page one:

Yup there is an hidden account in vista,that you need to activate before you can use it.Its more powerful than the normal admin account,and ignores UAC warnings etc..

To activate it open a command prompt whit admin rights.

Start/all programs/Accessories/right click command prompt and choose run as admin..In there write the following..

net user administrator /active:yes

Its not password protected..To remove it again do the same and replace yes whit no...Reboot and you will see it.

But running on normal admin account will ussely remove most problems,and if you can live whit out it disable UAC

After the reboot, log in as the administrator, launch L2 and let the updater do its thing. Once it finishes, disable the admin account: net user administrator /active:no

Reboot and log in as yourself and launch L2, get in game and have fun.

Tylko, że tu jest głównie problem z updaterem itp. Musisz pogrzebać trochę. Może ktoś inny coś doradzi.

Inaczej pomóc niestety nie potrafię :)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 17, 2008, 09:25:41 am wysłana przez Inidriel »

• Pochwał: -1

• My Mother Here......
Odp: Error L2
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Lipiec 04, 2008, 09:10:54 pm »
Prawdo podobnie sprubój wyczyscic dysk systemowy oraz ten z lineage II
Śpieszmy Się Grać W LineageII Tak Szybko Odlanczaja Neta ;(