Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Pailaka xD-Temat Do zamknięcia :)  (Przeczytany 6646 razy)

• Pochwał: 3

Pailaka xD-Temat Do zamknięcia :)
« dnia: Listopad 06, 2008, 08:48:58 pm »
Witam. Mam pytanie odnośnie "Pailaki" o co w niej chodzi czytałem tylko troszeczkę ^^ na previev site a może ktoś ma takowe informacje i mógłby mnie nimi uszczęśliwić? :D POZDRO ALL
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 13, 2008, 07:10:11 pm wysłana przez Elenestir »

• Pochwał: 16

• Ryl to faja
Odp: Pailaka xD
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Listopad 06, 2008, 10:22:52 pm »
Poradnik ktory napisalem zaraz po pailoce:

Required lvl: 73-77
Starting NPC: Ketra orc shaman near left entrance of Goddard
Reward: Experience (30% on 73 lvl), Pailoka Shirt (28 pdef, +40MP), maximum vitality points
Quest type: One time quest

At start u will need two things: Buffer near starting NPC and full restock. The quest is really hard for tank, so make sure you've got GHPs, elixirs and a lot of SS/Bsps. When you'll be fully restocked, move to npc to take quest. Npc is located here:

Only one person can enter pailoka. Take buffs before you enter. The pailoka is really hard without good buffs. I'd recommend WC buffset + Bless the body, Bless the soul, resist fire buffs for fighter - type professions. If you want you can take zerk, but mobs are hitting really hard with fire magic and they m. crits a lot, so i wouldn't recommend to use it.
Mages should take PP + SE buffs. You can leave pailoka to rebuff yourself and you wont lose your progress. However, Pailoka is time limited 90-120 minutes, I didnt count at all ;)
For mages, the pailoka is a lot easier, one of guys i know did it unbuffed. However, fighters HAVE TO take buffs before entering, its just simply too hard for their mdef.
When you enter you will be ported in to varka silenos outpost (yes, I was like WTF too :) ), speak with orc NPC and obtain pole. This pole is almost useless.
The point in whole quest is to kill Varka Silenos blockades, which prevents you from sneaking to village. You must break all the blockades and kill the dragon inside village.
Before dueling The Injured Dragon, you have to enchant your pole using quest scrolls. There are two scrolls - Stage 1 and Stage 2. You can obtain both scrolls by killing varka silenoses. However, one person did that quest without enchanting the pole. I would rather recommend to do it, because those mobs are giving really nice amount of exp (every mob was giving me 100k exp on vita 4!).
Before confrontating the first blockade, kill antilopes near you. Those will drop you Quick healing potions and Celestial shield pots. Drop is a little bit lagged so after killing mob, wait 5 secs for drop. Use QHPs wisely, you will need them to confrontate the dragon and harder blockades. QHPs are giving you instantly ~1500Hp and they are cooldowning about 5-10 secs. Celestal shield pots are giving you 3 sec. lasting celestial shield. The timing is very improtant here cuz those are cooldowning 15 secs or so, so u cant spam them. Use them when Silenos mobs are going to cast skills on you - like one - two secs before end of their cast.
After killing all antilopes in first area, you can finally move to first blockade, try to kill weakest Silenoses first. After killing one-two Silenoses, the second line will appear. Do not hit them! They will dissapear when you kill first line and they will leave their drops on ground. If you are about to die, try to pass them without killing them - you will be ported ~20 metters behind and mobs will stop to attack you. Beware, because mobs can still hit you while you are porting, so I would use it when you have about 2/5 HP. After killing them, go futher to kill more blockades. Every blockade is harder. Here are the paths to most important places:

First Enchanting NPC

Second Enchanting NPC:

The Injured Dragon:

I would recommend to walk though alll rooms to get the biggest number of exp.
When you drop scrolls go to one of NPCs i showed you on map, enchant Polearm and then go confrontate the dragon. The NPC can give you 5 buffs, so take buffs which your buffed doesnt have.
The dragon has very strong output dmg in close range, so keep distance (use bow or magical spells - I killed him using soulbow, dont use your polearm). He cant move from his place, he is only using fire spells (which are strong so use your celestial shield potions!), so you can run a little bit and heal yourself. You can use your pet to heal yourself too. The dragon hasnt got HP regen - confirmed :).
After killing the Dragon the npc will appear. Talk to him and give him the polearm. You will obtain the Pailaka shirt, tons of exp and maximum vitality!

<b>What to do if I dropped only one scroll and all mobs are dead ?</b>
Ive dropped only Stage 2 scroll at first try, next day Ive obtained the Stage 1 one. You have choice - you can go kill dragon without gettin max lvl polearm (one guy did it like that yesterday), or just try next day - mobs will respawn again so you will get more exp just by killing them. Your choice :)

The places where I dropped scrolls:

Lineage 2 Essence (L2 Reborn) - Assassin lvl 90 --- active / VISAWarriors Clan
Lineage 2 Essence (EU Maroon) - Death Knight lvl 86 --- retired

• Pochwał: 0

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Listopad 06, 2008, 11:34:38 pm »
Ja robiłem 36-42. Po wzięciu questa przenosi Cię do Forgotten Temple. Dostajesz duale D grade którymi musisz zabić 5 mini bossów. Biegniesz głównym korytarzem zabijając moby i w pokojach znajdujesz właśnie te bossy. Zabijasz 1, biegniesz dalej i szukasz następnego. Ostatni oczywiście jest najtrudniejszy. Na tym poziomie masz 60min na pokonanie wszystkich. Na innych masz po 90min z tego co wiem. Po jego zabiciu dostajesz exp,sp vitality points i kolczyk+ring pailaka (na innych poziomach trudności są inne nagrody)

• Pochwał: 3

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Listopad 07, 2008, 03:38:37 pm »
ok dzięki wielkie