Witaj
Gość

Wątek: L2m vs. L2j vs. L2v vs. L2(wynalazki) - roznice i podobienstwa  (Przeczytany 25660 razy)

• Pochwał: 22

Odp: L2m vs. L2j vs. L2v vs. L2(wynalazki) - roznice i podobienstwa
« Odpowiedź #100 dnia: Kwiecień 28, 2011, 02:57:15 pm »
Dla przykładu, napisz sobie quest w javie, a quest w pythonie - i porównaj "doznania"

Pisanie w javie ułatwia debugowanie, pisze się szybciej i przyjemniej (to moje osobiste opinie)

« Odpowiedź #101 dnia: Kwiecień 29, 2011, 02:28:50 pm »
Na 98% będzie połączenie z L2JFree.

Jak na razie zaczęto podstawy, na przykład spawnowanie NPC (teraz jest to statyczne, w datapacku, w xmlach - nie w bazie)

• Pochwał: 26

« Odpowiedź #102 dnia: Kwiecień 29, 2011, 04:52:40 pm »
Czy ten projekt ma jakąś stronę ?

« Odpowiedź #103 dnia: Kwiecień 29, 2011, 05:39:52 pm »
Czy ten projekt ma jakąś stronę ?

Projekt jako taki nie, Aktualna jest w przebudowie, to samo tyczy się strony L2JFree.

Rozmowy toczą się na razie jedynie na Grupowym Chacie Skype/MSN

• Pochwał: 10

« Odpowiedź #104 dnia: Kwiecień 29, 2011, 08:36:35 pm »
No no no robi się ciekawie :)
Polaczkowo:
Impos - Aeore Healer lvl 93 / Wynn Summoner 85 / TH 58
klan - Kowale
CP Sairea

« Odpowiedź #105 dnia: Maj 03, 2011, 12:00:34 pm »
After a long period which seemed to dictate the end of L2jFree, we are proud to announce we are back with a completely renovated and innovative approach to Lineage 2 emulation.

Redefining emulation standards, L2jFree enters a new stage named "Genesis" which is set to revolution the way Emulators are looked upon. As a matter of fact, for such revolution to take place a lot of things had to be changed, mistakes dating back the very beginning of L2j. With that said, we present to you a completely built from scratch source, the new L2jFree which is obviously, still under construction. Generically we can define the new concept as being modules based that is, a project where the main description can be "modularization", allowing content to be removed just as easily as it was added. No more digging the source scanning for possible connections to the elements you wish to remove, no more removing mistakes, and last but not least, the ability to add content as modules shared throughout the community.

Things are expected to run slower at start, since the basics need to be done which is a big task for a small crew - only 1 person can tackle the basics at a time to avoid de-synchronization - of no more and no less than one man. After the bumpy start things should start to move far faster by the minute, as the new team is composed of 14 active developers all with years of experience in Lineage 2 emulation and eager to leave their brand on the revolution.

Additionally, we inform you that the L2Emu and L2jFree teams have merged, forming a new and united L2jFree team.

Progress on the Genesis project can be observed in its new SVN address: http://svn.l2jfree.com/l2jfree/branches/genesis .

We'll be waiting for you on the forum, as usual, we are open to contributors and to provide assistance. Suggestions are looked kindly upon.

Sincerely,

The L2jFree team.

http://forum.l2jfree.com
http://www.l2jfree.com