Witaj
Gość

Wątek: [L2OFF] L2Dex - GF x7 - START 26.10.2018  (Przeczytany 11570 razy)

• Pochwał: 0

Odp: [L2OFF] L2Dex - GF x7 - START 26.10.2018
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Październik 27, 2018, 03:07:46 pm »
Przeciez na tym servie sa 2-3 side i inni nie dopchaja sie do padniecia na tego 1 hita ....
Dla wyjasnienia all z tych top sidow dotuja i nie spotkasz ich nigdy bo zawsze beda dalej.
Co do normalnych random donatorkow to beda troszke do przodu i tak ich dogonisz a
am ki nie dotna.

« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Październik 27, 2018, 05:06:28 pm »
dlaczego na hita mamy padac? bo ktos ma sova z acu ktorego sam sobie moge kupic w sklepie?

• Watch your Back
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Październik 28, 2018, 09:07:39 am »
No, ja wierzę, bo każdy ma już sprzęt B  z doty.
Nie rozumiem płaczu o dote. Kazde f2p mmo ma dote a na tym serwerze zdecydowanie nie jest P2W. Przyspieszysz rozwój poprzez dote i to wszystko. Każdy item wpływając na grę można również wyfarmic.
Serwer ma dużą bazę graczy, achivements które ułatwiają grę głównie casualom, przystępne exp/farm rate.
Czy jest dota czy nie ma to i tak random albo małe clany nie mają szans z zergami i rushem top clanow.
l Coke and Pepsi are the same thing. Wake up people !!!

http://slomianywdowiec.mybrute.com

« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Październik 28, 2018, 01:22:37 pm »
Myślę że największy ból tyłka mają osoby, które dalej żyją na garnuszku rodziców. Wykup premki, czy nawet itemkow,które na gracie final nie są przecież jakieś mega niesamowite i przyspieszają grę o 2 dni jak ktoś farmi dużo, a jak nie to itak nie ma co się ścigać  największymi kozami.
Moim zdaniem ogarnięte co,które gra razem od jakiegoś czasu i mają wspólne cele wciąż jest czymś bardziej op niż dotąd na tym serwerze. Niestety, niektóre osoby po prostu zdają sobie sprawę jakimi słabymi graczami są i pozostaje im tylko samousprawiedliwianie się przed samym sobą i innymi. Rozluźnić pośladki i po prostu grać, w końcu gra się dla przyjemności, a jeżeli nie potraficie tego to zmieńcie rodzaj gry, albo zastanówcie się po co Wam drugi etat pracy w tym samym dniu.

Życzę miłej ZABAWY Wszystkim, którzy zamierzają się bawić w grę, tak w gry się bawi 😂

« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Październik 28, 2018, 02:34:08 pm »
No tak, bo przecież w lineage 2 to same młodziaki szesnastoletnie pociskają.  Dobra teoria. Ja mam inną - Kto wydał już kapustę, to będzie bronił serwera.

Fajnie spotkać kogoś na pvp i przegrać z nim wiedząc, że gość poświęcił na grę więcej czasu ode mnie lub po prostu ma lepszego skila ( o to nietrudno, bo nie mam żadnego), a nie wydawał połowę swojej wypłaty żeby zaistnieć choć w internetowym świecie.

Ludziom, którzy tworzą serwery odbija, bo doskonale wiedzą, że z roku na rok chętnych do gry będzie mniej, a ich zapał będzie trwał krócej - najlepszym przykładem jest rpg club - tam to pojechali, jakby jutra miało nie być.

Nikt Wam nie broni, gajcie. Ja nie zagram i będę pisał jak jest.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 28, 2018, 05:10:30 pm wysłana przez Shanique »

• Watch your Back
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Październik 28, 2018, 10:36:30 pm »
Ile jest takich osób co zdotuja na tyle być mieć full atri ++skille ++itemy?
l Coke and Pepsi are the same thing. Wake up people !!!

http://slomianywdowiec.mybrute.com

• Pochwał: 1

• badlands.online
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Październik 29, 2018, 01:26:13 am »
Jestem chyba ostatnią osoba, która by broniła tego serwera, ale...

1. p2win ma miejsce tylko i jedynie wtedy, gdy za dotę dostajesz coś, czego nie wyfarmisz normalną drogą bez doty.
2. serwer trzeba z czegoś utrzymać, proponuję postawić się w odwrotnej roli - czyli administratora - koszt najtańszej maszyny do grania to +- 100-150€, nie liczę licencji Windowsa + bazy SQL, to na upartego można obejść. Z samych czapeczek raczej trudno

Inna sprawa, że serwery dex są po prostu mało ciekawe i nudne...
Pan Soulern jest debeściak. I jego mafia też.

« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Październik 29, 2018, 07:31:11 am »
serio az taka dota jest? chcialem dzis wbic na serwer, ale po tym co piszecie...chyba szkoda czasu

« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Październik 29, 2018, 10:10:27 pm »
Szukam PL aka (jak na razie  :) )

« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Grudzień 05, 2018, 09:54:31 am »
Dear friends!
Dear friends!
We invite you to take a part in the "The awakening of Cronus" event. The event consists of two parts, a quest and an instance. It developed for passing in the command channel. You can gain extra EXP and get nice drop for killing the Giant.

Details:
  • The event is regular for the Gracia Final x7 server;
  • Quest an Instance zone rollback is daily at 6:30 am by server time (GMT +2);
  • Quest begins at NPC Adventurers' Guide;
  • Quest-participants must be level 70-80 (incl.)
  • Raid boss farmers must be 75-85 lvl.
  • Entrance to the zone is available for the command channels from 18 to 45 members (2-5 parties). Any character can be a command channel's leader.
  • You can enter the instance zone through the NPC Lucius, which is located in the Gludio town.
Reward:
  • Guaranteed reward: extra-EXP for completing the quest, EXP for defeating the Giant.
  • Raid Boss drop: S-grade equipment (weapons, armors, accessoires); S80-grade equipment (weapons, armors, accessoires); Archer's Will, Magician's will и Fighter's Will books (~ 15%), S-grade enchant scrolls, armors and weapons parts, BSOR and BSOE.
  • The party that makes the last hit can also enchant SA:
    • 10 -> 11 - 100%
    • 11 -> 12 - 75%
    • 12 -> 13 - 50%
    • 13 ->14 - 25%
    • Personal chance for each member of the party that makes the last hit (like Anakazel).

Event Description:

On the Gracia island Ancient Giant, whose name is Cronus is awakened from ancient sleep. The Alliance of Ketzerossa encourages the Elmoreden clans to gather all their strengths, to unite into groups and go to war with the ancient evil!

Quest begins at NPC Adventurers' Guide. After taking the quest, go to NPC Lucius, which you can find in Gludio town.

About the Quest:
  • Quest title: Stop the Ancient Giant
  • Type: group
  • Objective: to defeat Cronus
  • Required level: 70-85
  • Mechanics: Player who make last hit takes reward. If player is in party or command channel, reward is divided equally for each party member.
  • Reward: 75.000.000 EXP & 7.500.000 SP; 50 Ivory Coins
  • The quest cooldowns daily at 6:30 AM server time (GMT +2).

Instance zone and Raid Boss is available for players only 70-80 lvl, consisting of a team channel of 18-45 members. You can farm RB without taking Quest. The entry is made by Command channel's leader, the players must be situated within a small radius of the NPC.
After entering, players enter a zone, which is protected from aggression of RB, there you can reorganize groups if it is necessary and to make rebuff, and then start to farm RB.
After receiving significant damage Cronus uses a force field, protecting Cronus from any kind of damage. To destroy the field, two groups of players must go through the opened portals and destroy the Generators. You have to find the real generators among the fakes. When the force field of RB is weaken, you can continue the fight.
After the Giant's death, the Reward drops to the ground as usual. You can leave the zone through the opened portal.
We invite you to take a part in the "The awakening of Cronus" event. The event consists of two parts, a quest and an instance. It developed for passing in the command channel. You can gain extra EXP and get nice drop for killing the Giant.

Details:
  • The event is regular for the Gracia Final x7 server;
  • Quest an Instance zone rollback is daily at 6:30 am by server time (GMT +2);
  • Quest begins at NPC Adventurers' Guide;
  • Quest-participants must be level 70-80 (incl.)
  • Raid boss farmers must be 75-85 lvl.
  • Entrance to the zone is available for the command channels from 18 to 45 members (2-5 parties). Any character can be a command channel's leader.
  • You can enter the instance zone through the NPC Lucius, which is located in the Gludio town.
Reward:
  • Guaranteed reward: extra-EXP for completing the quest, EXP for defeating the Giant.
  • Raid Boss drop: S-grade equipment (weapons, armors, accessoires); S80-grade equipment (weapons, armors, accessoires); Archer's Will, Magician's will и Fighter's Will books (~ 15%), S-grade enchant scrolls, armors and weapons parts, BSOR and BSOE.
  • The party that makes the last hit can also enchant SA:
    • 10 -> 11 - 100%
    • 11 -> 12 - 75%
    • 12 -> 13 - 50%
    • 13 ->14 - 25%
    • Personal chance for each member of the party that makes the last hit (like Anakazel).

Event Description:

On the Gracia island Ancient Giant, whose name is Cronus is awakened from ancient sleep. The Alliance of Ketzerossa encourages the Elmoreden clans to gather all their strengths, to unite into groups and go to war with the ancient evil!

Quest begins at NPC Adventurers' Guide. After taking the quest, go to NPC Lucius, which you can find in Gludio town.

About the Quest:
  • Quest title: Stop the Ancient Giant
  • Type: group
  • Objective: to defeat Cronus
  • Required level: 70-85
  • Mechanics: Player who make last hit takes reward. If player is in party or command channel, reward is divided equally for each party member.
  • Reward: 75.000.000 EXP & 7.500.000 SP; 50 Ivory Coins
  • The quest cooldowns daily at 6:30 AM server time (GMT +2).

Instance zone and Raid Boss is available for players only 70-80 lvl, consisting of a team channel of 18-45 members. You can farm RB without taking Quest. The entry is made by Command channel's leader, the players must be situated within a small radius of the NPC.
After entering, players enter a zone, which is protected from aggression of RB, there you can reorganize groups if it is necessary and to make rebuff, and then start to farm RB.
After receiving significant damage Cronus uses a force field, protecting Cronus from any kind of damage. To destroy the field, two groups of players must go through the opened portals and destroy the Generators. You have to find the real generators among the fakes. When the force field of RB is weaken, you can continue the fight.
After the Giant's death, the Reward drops to the ground as usual. You can leave the zone through the opened portal.

« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Grudzień 30, 2018, 09:15:39 pm »
Jaki realny online obecnie? Pojawiają się nowi gracze? Zastanawiam się czy jest sens zaczynać z kumplem :)

« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Grudzień 31, 2018, 06:23:02 am »
Nie warto