Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Epicka wymiana opinii pomiędzy graczami SlH  (Przeczytany 15607 razy)

• Pochwał: 8

• One Winged BASTARD
Epicka wymiana opinii pomiędzy graczami SlH
« dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 07:28:05 pm »
Ten topic zawierać będzie masywną ilość korespondencji jaką wymieniłem ze znajomym z Offa NA, wielokrotny hero SlH -Bangkok/HKF.

Uznałem  że poniższe wiadomości zawierają ogrom informacji które mogą być dla niektórych przydatne.
Wiadomości są z długiego okresu czasu. Postuje je w kolejności chronologicznej, od najstarszej do najnowszej.
Całość w języku angielskim.

Miłej lektury,
Delios.

/Tirius: dużo tego - 2 plusy, a co!

« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 08, 2011, 09:46:18 pm wysłana przez Tirius »
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
Odp: Epicka wymiana opinii pomiędzy graczami SlH
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 07:28:21 pm »
Cytat: HKF
Hey Delios,

How are you? You may not know this name , HKF, but I know you got to remember my other name, Bangkok. We were both on Bartz at one point.

Anyway, how have you been?

How is it going on the RU server?

Can you give me High Five Updates when you get them please. I want to know about the Soulhound (OFC) and the Trickster.

Thanks so much
Bangkok  aka HongKongFooey

Cytat: Daroslaw119
HAI BANGKOK! : D

ofc i rememberz you!

RUoff is pretty cool; big, pvp oriented, play2win community
many many many noobie scrubs to kill.

I am 81 SlH atm with not-so-bad gear.

You probably already have read infos posted on Ellie Belly, but thats all translated by some pplz, not 100% info and not fully reliably.
I've heard about Steal Divinity nerf = being resistable, and for Trickster boost will be that every buff increasing bow/xbow resist will be strongly nerfed (not counting deflect arrow) for example Soul Barrier instead of 50% bow resist = 5% bow resist.
You can read all of this on EllieBelly.

When Russians will get official patch notes it will be more clear to read.

I am now tired after TW (5k+ ppl online WOOT) and fort defense (clan vs clan at fort WOOT) so my msg is all messy and stuff.. uhh I can check EllieBelly for more clear info later.

I wanted to contact you when I was starting RUoff but I didnt know your new nickname..

I want to know your opinion about SlH and get some uber tips =)

Sooooo
I will start with My config
I am aiming for an strong Melee dps type I play with const party and we have at disposal at pvp: Tribunal, Stigma, Death Mark, Aura Hate (+HEX), Violent Temper, and something else i dont remember :P
and we aim for long fights with strong debuff/cancel tactics and para/stun (SlH, Zerk, HK, Titan, Card, EE, SWS, BD, WC)

I have atm 81 lvl male SlH,
Jeweled Dynasty set with 3x180,3x120 resists,
150 Dynasty Rapier +7 [Focus] with Celestial Augu,
TW jewels for +15%Para, +15%mental and -15%stun -15%hold, Oly Frint, Oly AQ, AQ,
no subclasses yet /sadpanda
+5WIT -5INT
+4STR -4DEX
pre76 skills +12, post76 +3
Expose weak point - learned
Fighters Will - still missing :<

What do you think about it?

Now when i know you there I will be 24/7 on L2guru waiting for answer nigga :PP

PLAY2WIN YO!
[PL]
Pozdrawiam!
:-)
Delios

Hello , it is very good to hear from you.

Your Soulhound sounds good the way it is Setup. I played my Soulhound with  primarily a nuker style. It was just the smart way to play on my server for Olympiad. I am now starting to change from a pure nuker play style to more of a hybrid.

Anyway, to enhance your melee, have you Overenchanted Pride of Kamael for Patk? I had mine boosted for matck and it gives a very nice buff.

I would enchant alot of my skills for duel. Especially the nukes.

My logic is that everyone knows my element is going to be Dark, since most of my nukes are Dark. The enemies I compete against always stack Dark for pve and against me in Olympiad. So I migrated away from Dark OE to Duel. I like the change.

I am extremely interested in the upcoming changes for the Trickster and Soulhound in High Five. So please keep me informed.

Good to hear from you friend. If you have any specific questions about the Soulhound just ask me. I will be happy to answer everything.

My soulhound is now lvl 84. I recently returned to game after a 4 month break. I decided to return with the update. Anyway ttyl and have fun.

Thats Good!
Hope you will get more fun in-game with Freya and upcoming servers merges :P
If only I will get some nice infos I will let ya know.

Ahh yes Pride of Kamael
thats one skill I didnt enchanted at all coz I wasn't sure where to go with it. (forgot to mention)

I am not rly interested in olympiad, more like gank&9v9.
When I use nukes its just meeh dmg, so I spam Soul of Pain between melee hits to drop target but dont base my dmg on this.
and with -INT dyes its gimped even more ^.^

So what do you suggest for Pride ? +matk ?   and how enchant goes later after +1 ?
My Soul of Pain is duel, Shining Edge duel (actually dont use it often but... well maybe pride for +crit?, it actually do nice dmg but landrate..), Checkmate dark.

I am pleased with your fast answer =)
oh oh ! and i should start working on subs right ? :(((
What subskills would you suggest for my config ?
passive mdef from every sub,
passive master focus from arba,
trigger haste from zerk,
trigger celestial from Inspector ?

sry for many noobie questions [shy]
and another thing while i still remember ... lol spam

Annihilation Circle and Curse of Divinity

Useless or I am just doin it wrong ?

Hello,

Curse Divinity is kind of useless. The way I would use it, is use that as my opening skill. Use it before you cast Steal Divinity. The skill is supposed to damage dependent on the targets buff count. The more buffs they have , the greater the damage is. What I noticed, is unless it Crits, the damage is shit.

Annhilation circle is a good skill. Again, the big damage is on crit.

I do use Annhilation circle. I use it to aid in finishing the target by getting a DPS grouping togethor. I work the target down with melee and Soul of Pain (best nuke in game imo).  I always drop my Soul Vortex on ppl and leave it on them. WHen I think they are low, usually when they start to run away, I group togethor Soul of Pain, Annhilation Circle and Soul Strike.

Your config is good. The only different thing I would do is boost cp instead of chance haste for Olympiad.

Hello again,

If you are just ganking, and want to be more of a melee hound, I would +++Patck.

I did plus matk, because I nuke alot. The boost is very nice too. Each +1 is 1% boost to either Patck or matk. I tried out +Crit for Shining Edge on the test server and did not notice a difference. It is too random to tell. I question if it even works properly.

I do know boosting patk and matk work. Get this skill to +30. It is very important. If I remember correctly +30 will give you a 40% boost to your base patk or 40% to Matk depending on which route you decide to choose.

The nuker hound can do great damage. But, you need to use a mage weapon or a highly overenchanted Rapier. You also need to enchant PoK for Matk. Going Duel in Freya is the right way to go imo. Everyone knows the Soulhound uses dark nukes and with alot of PvE mobs being dark based, alot of people have High resist dark Armor. So you have to go duel.

Also, always deathmark your targets. Let me know when you get High Five. I have a few questions.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 08, 2011, 07:42:25 pm wysłana przez Delios »
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 07:51:11 pm »
Cytat: Bangkok
I saw your fraps and it was very nice.

Now, I have a question that you may be able to help me with. If not no problem.

My question is concerning possible armor changes in High 5 update. I read on Elliebelly about a month ago about a change to Vesper and Vorpal Light armor. But, I have not seen anything else regarding this possible change since then.

The post claimed that Vesper Light Noble armor would be changed so it gave Paralysis resist. Right now, Vesper has no resist to any particular debuffs like the other armors.

The other change was that Vorpal light would be changed from Paralysis resist to shock/stun resist.

Have you heard anything about this. Do you have any new and exciting news about the Soulhound and/or Judicator class in the future updates?

Thanks so much for the help and keep up the good fraps.

Bangkok

Hi!

Yes! I am 100% sure Elmar was the one who said it and indeed he was saying that Vesper is getting Para resist and Vorpal bonus changes to stun resist.

It seems like there is not any evidence unless we learn korean and go lurking on their forums/powerwiki.

I belive that, what Elmar said is true.
And thats why I am sticking with my dynasty and keep collecting resources for nice shiny vorpal light set.

I belive you are familiar with changes to SlH that was posted on EB. I have no idea if Judicator will also get higher passives level that Soulhounds gets.

So far i havent heard anything more than I saw on EB, and actually i think its a very nice set of changes.
For me it feels more like an boost than an nerf. Class just gets more complicated and interesting to play. I wish those shittyhounds spamming SD and LS will /ragequit.

Looking forward for an H5, hope we will get it by the end of the year.
Actually we've got an newsletter from 4game saying that "is already preparing to release the next version of the game" so I am very positive =)

/highfive

Ty for the quick reply. I really hope the changes to the armor happen. We desperately need a high level Stun resist set.

I am aware of the many changes to the Soulhound.

Lightning Shock nerf does not bother me. I really do not use it much outside of aoe/pve. I am very interested in the change to Steal Divinity. Will be interesting to see how it actually works. I read we get some sort of re-use buff decrease and some sort of acumen passive to the rapier? But I am not 100% positive on it.

Anyway, my main concern is the armors. Do me a favor, as soon as you get High 5. Shoot me a Delios L2blahfirmation update on the changes pretty please.

Thanks so much and take care
Bangkok

Lightning Shock is now an an magic skill so landrate depends on matk & stuff. Effect was changed to anchor style - first slow, then para

SD - I am not really sure how it will work now, but I know it will be influenced by buffs protecting from buff disarming.

Ok, things you might have missed that was on EB translated by Elmar.

SlH changes:
Passive MP boost - enchantable
(I am not really sure if it was mana pool or mana regen - but I think it is mana pool)

Expert Casting lvl 2
additional -10% for magic reuse

All nukes mana cost decreased by 25% (or smth close to that)

Rapier Mastery now gives also +15% casting speed while using Rapier
(free acumen SA O_o)

Dark Flame - Fear effect changed to Slow effect
(If landrate will be decent it could be another surrender (after enchanting for weak dark))

Also in H5 SlH just like other nukers gets 3 new skills.

Aura Blast
lvl 81
Soulhound (male and female), Archmage, Mystic Muse, Storm Screamer
Delivers a non-Elemented attack on the target and the enemies around it, restoring at the same time MP. On monsters [i.e. not in PvP] additional damage is applied.

Aura Cannon
lvl 83
Delivers a non-Elemented attack on the target, restoring at the same time MP. On monsters [i.e. not in PvP] additional damage is applied.

I dont remember numbers but I think power for both were like 100+ and 200+ in PVE
No info about ammount of MP restored. One have long range but some cooldown, other one is short range with short cooldown

Arcane Shield
lvl 83
For a duration of 10 seconds negates 90% of damage, rest 10% drains MP instead of HP.
If MP depleted Buff dissapears.

In High5 part 3 aditional effect was given to Arcane Shield for all nuker classes:
Speed increases by (dont really remember numbers it was either 20,30 or smth like that)
MATK DECREASES BY 99% (or smth like that)

(You can still beat the shit out of the bitches with rapier swings.)

We dont really know if we will get one H5 patch or 3 separate parts.

Its all i remembered from EB.
Cant really prove this thou

Thank you for all the info. I read about some of it and some of the info you listed was new to me.

I like the possible changes.

Anyway, I can not wait to find out if Vesper and Vorpal get changed to Para and Stun resist.

Thanks again and Look forward to hearing about future updates.

Regards
Bangkok
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 07:55:50 pm »
By any chance do you have a new news/updates/info on High 5?

I am still looking specifically for confirmation on whether or not Vesper Light Armor/Master Work/Noble will get para or stun resist added to it?

I ask about this because, I crafted a piece of Masterwork Vesper. I got lucky. So, I decided to complete the set and I finally did. It is my first MW set ever in L2. lol. Anyway, the MW bonuses are nice, but since I primarily play nuker style for Oly farming, I do not benefit from the bonuses. I spend most of my time fighting the level 85 stacked people in either Majestic LA or DC LA (against the other Soulhounds). I am the only soulhound to fight in A grade armor, and I am pretty much dominating the other Soulhounds with it. Of course, I know Vorpal would be my best choice atm since it has para resist, but, I am on a pretty long waiting list to get a set. The clan lets me use the one set they have for Olympiad sometimes, but there are others that need to use it as well. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway, to make a long story short, as soon as you find out, tell me if the Vesper Leather armor gets Para resist or Stun resist added to it.

As you know, there really is not a good armor for Kamaels at lvl 84+. Stun is our achilles heal. I must wear Majestic LA in fights against stunners just to have a chance. Even if I had full Boss Jewels and no majestic, I would still get stunned. Ridiculous imo.

Thank you for your kindness and help. You are my only source of Info these days since Elliebelly went down. I guess you can say you are now DeliosBelly.net .

lol Take care and have fun

Oh before I forget. Is there anyway for a North American player to play on your RU servers? Let me know please.

Regards
Bangkok

We just have been hit with PTS news.
I am reading patch notes right now, but first thing I checked was armor changes.

Regarding armor sets, patch notes says
Light armor Vesper: Evasion + 3. the critical strike damage + 172, Resistance to paralysis + 50%.

also
Light armor Vorpal: the critical strike damage + 182, max. MP + 360.
The effect of light armor Vorpal "Resistance to paralysis" replaced with "resistance to stun."

So, its pretty much confirmed by H5 patch notes. (not to mention it was already confirmed by infos from korean official database)

It's possible to play on L2.ru from any country and administration dont ban outsiders but it might be hard to get proper customer support if you are not russian.
You just need russian client and change your system locale to russia.

going back to patchnotes =)
I am checkin L2guru like every hour, so if anything will get on you mind, I am more than open to talk. (Despite my horrible english ;) )

You are my hero, you are officially my www.DeliosBelly.net !!!!

OMG, do you know how happy this makes me? lol. I gambled and made the master work Vesper light set. Now it will get para resist woot.

Let me ask you , do they mention anymore changes concerning Master Work Vesper?
Does Master Work (Rare) Vesper get increased para resist?

Your english is perfect man. Thank you so very much

Feel free to send me any information you get concerning Soulhound and Judicator.

Now I have another "Crazy" request. I always like to be prepared for the future updates. What is the "Awakening System"? And will the level of your subclass matter? For example , with the Awakening system , will my character benefit from maxed out sub classes lvl 80?

Anyway, keep me updated please on anything you think is interesting.

Have fun man
 Bangkok

I do belive yes, masterwork vesper should add aditional para resist just like masterwork majestic additionaly increase resist stun.

Awakening system will be a part of further large update and it will be like year or more to come live.
We don't even know any details yet. it is still just announcement at korea, they dont even have PTS or anything.

We have to wait for more detailed info.
What I do suspect is that we will have to complete some epic campaign questline with one of new simplified classes at "magmeld" as shown at recent trailers and after that we will unlock new awakening skill or something for normal character at normal gameplay.

Lineage Rochand is pretty up-to-date.

H5 changes are:

"Other changes

1. Added the following effects for the armor of Vesper:
Heavy armor Vesper: Precision + 4 + 5 Speed, Resistance +1% magic attacks.
Light armor Vesper: Evasion + 3. the critical strike damage + 172, Resistance to paralysis + 50%.
Robe of Vesper: Speed + 7. consumption of MP - 3%.
Heavy armor Vorpal: Accuracy + 4. Speed 7.
Light armor Vorpal: the critical strike damage + 182, max. MP + 360.
Robe Vorpal: Speed + 7, max. MP + 92.
Robe Elegies: Speed + 7, max. MP + 97, consumption of MP - 3%.
2. The effect of light armor Vorpal "Resistance to paralysis" replaced with "resistance to stun."
3. Accelerating ability of a higher rank Lance S84 improved from 9% to 11%.
4. Fixed a problem where armor Verpesa look outside the box.
5. Fixed a bug because of which could be seen dressed in shoulder pads Man-Maga in Tunica Destino.
6. Now the effect of the subject "Dismantler of Venus - Giftedness" is displayed correctly.
To: Decreases MP consumption When: Increases MP regeneration
7. For the fist claws Oketo, Jade Fists, change the value of focusing in accordance with their effects.
8. Corrected description of items - Krovotvorets and the Sword of the Archangel. "

I dont have MSN

Archeage <3

• Pochwał: 30

• Wiem, że g**no wiem ^^
    • Kliknij i pomóż.
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 07:56:31 pm »
Nie bym się czepiał, ale HKF zgodził się na publikowanie tej korespondencji?
Nudzi ci się?

Kliknij i pomóżA jak mi chcesz pomóc to tu kliknij http://amorion.pl/?p=2585
http://r14.bloodwars.interia.pl/r.php?r=83836
 :P

Pomógł ci ktoś na forum? Podziękuj.
Albo będzie taki cuś:

wypisałem certy do pve jak i pvp :) i kurfa + nie dostałem !
//No dobra, masz plus :P Pytającemu to się przyda. Apocalyptik
    :dw_4_3:

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:02:43 pm »
Tak. Czepiasz się.
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:06:25 pm »
Hello again.

I wanted to ask for your opinion about augu.

I've now Active Wild Magic augu,
at first it sounded sweet, but then i realized I'VE NEVER USED IT outside oly (and at oly i do 15 matches max..)
I just dont have buffslots for it on open pvp, and I dont even know how good this augu is exactly.
In H5 I will be much better with buffslots after trigger buffs change... and after Steal Divinity nerf i guess.

But still.. what do you think about this augu?
I know best is active refresh, but it may take billions of adena to get! (I've already spend alot on my augu and weapon - +7 300 Dyna Focus)

Oh the age old question of augments.

You probably already know exactly which augment you need. The problem with augments is simply the adena needed to get them.

I will start by telling you exactly what I have. I have Wild Magic Passive on my Vesper Caster.
Now, keep in mind, for the Freya "Chronicle" I am setup more as a pure nuker because I camp olympiad and because a true hybrid, imo does not work well because we do not have and Stun resist armor that we can element. Fighting in Majestic just will not cut it.

As a rule of thumb, you do not want to have an active augment on your main weapon. It is like wasting a buff slot. Although Wild Magic ACTIVE is awesome. You have it on the wrong weapon. Now, that being said, I see you have a Dynasty weapon. Keep the WM active augment. Work toward your next weapon. When you get an icarus/vesper or whatever upgraded weapon, keep your Dynasty weapon with the Wild magic active. I wish I had WM active. To be able to stack Wild magic passive with Wild magic Active augment in Olympiad, with either a Valakas or Wild Magic Talisman, is a beautiful sight to behold.

Now, like I said I have the WM passive on my main weapon, which is a 300 S84 Mage blunt. My secondary weapon is a 300 off element Vesper Cutter. So I have Dark on the Mage weapon with WM passive and on  my Rapier I have +1 STR. Believe it or not, I do not think it is very hard to get an attribute bonus on your weapon. On both PTS and Retail I have gotten alot of +1 CON, +1 MEN and +1 STR (finally) from Top Lifestones. +1 STR may not seem like alot, but for my future plans for High 5, it is going to be fantastic.

In summary, on my 2 weapons I have WM passive and +1 STR attribute bonus.

As far as active augments. The king and queen , in my humble opinion, are Refresh  (all skills) augment and Wild Magic Active augment. Celestial Shield is awesome too.
Of course, put your active augments on low grade weapons to save adena.

Next update , High 5, I will make drastic changes to my Soulhound, I will make it truely a hybrid. Delios, tbh, right now I try to stay out of melee range because of fear of being stunned. Stun sucks so bad. But, with Vorpal becoming a bit easier and becoming Stun  resist armor, the Soulhound will really shine as a it should, as a true Hybrid.

In summary for right now, I use Wild Magic Passive Rapier with Active Skill refresh augment for Olympiad.

Also, you need to put your augment skill on your hot bar If you have not already. Just get into a habit of using it everytime you put up Pride of Kamael for PvP. That way you will benefit greatly from you WM aug.

Sorry for the long explanation. Goodluck and have fun.
Bangkok

Thank you very much for your opinion and experience!

I have to stick with dynasty for some time... its +7 so matk is quite good.
I am 82 now, gonna be 83 before the end of the year and then 84 should be fast with H5 (and H5 comes at 28.12.10 i belive)

My +7 dyna have matk like Vesper +4 so it will be good even at 84 lvl. If I am going to change weapon, I will GO CRAZY and do some at least +7 vesper! but cutter isnt very cheap like ex. fists, so it will be expensive piece of shiet D: and Periel sword is also very rare T_T

First I am going to collect funds for Vorpal with full 3x120 resists and THEN I will try to get another weapon. Armor is most important coz of stun resist T_T
#1 priority for my hybrid melee SlH

AND I am NOT goin to get nuker wpn! OE rapier is awesome EoT! :D
I just love to - *stab*nuke*stab*nuke*stab*nuke*, kill, steal noble, kill - with my rapier,
its super effective against pyjama girls.

So if you says WM is really good, then I am going to stick with it and keep weapon later.
Just hope I will not have buffslot issue in H5 like I have now (its NOT that i forget to click it on hotbar! I just dont have slots for more buffs, with all those protections, FW, MA, buffsteal and whatnot).

IMHO the best weapon is the Rapier. When we played on Bartz I used a +8 Forgotten Blade for a long time. So long, that my next weapon was the Vesper Caster and Cutter.

I wish I could OE my Vesper Cutter, but it is so expensive and I have bad luck OEing stuff.

Hey I am curious, what jewels do you currently use and more important, what sub class passives do you use. For example I am talking about passive pdef, mdef, patk, matk , chance haste, chance cs , boost cp etc?

OEing is heavy risk... BUT THE PRIIIIZE.

I suck, so obviously I use sucky jewels :D
So far only BJ I have is AQ.
Rest is: Oly ring, Oly neck, S80 Oren earring (+para), S80 Aden earring.
Also, I TOTTALY SUCK coz I dont have any subs yet.

I've started working on warrior sub.. for mdef(?) and trigger haste. Exping isnt really my good side ;_;
Do you have any suggestions regarding my sucky suckness?

You need to get your sub classes all leveled to at least 75 asap.

The chance haste trigger and chance cs trigger are fine for pve. But do not waste your sub passives on those triggers if you are pvping or doing Olympiad.

Boosting Mdef is the way to go.

Why Mdef? Well our mdef sucks if you have not noticed.

Once you have 3 subs at lvl 75 you get 2 emergent sub passives each for a total of 6 sub passives and 3 Mastery passives.

I put all of the 6 passives into Mdef. The 6 passives give me around 80 or 90 (i forget exact numbers) extra mdef. But, did you know there are 3 levels of MDEF passive mastery? Most people do not know this because everyone Raves about the Chance CS and Chance Haste.

My theory is this, do not waste time on chance skills. Go with what is there 100% of the time. We are buff stealers. If you really want some chance/trigger skills, just steal them. Oh and btw, the 3 MDEF MASTERY PASSIVES give you an extra 50, 51 and 51 mdef for  a grand total of 152 mdef passive. Stack the 6 regular passive mdef with the Mdef mastery and guess what? You get +241 (approximately) mdef.
If you are not lvl 84 yet get there fast. No excuse with all the vitality events.  Vorpal jewelery on my server is dirt cheap because everyone does the zaken instances so the market is flooded with vorpal jewels. I paid 6-10 mill per Vorpal ring and 10-15m per earring. I have +5 Vorpal ring and +6 Vorpal ring. I also have a +5 Vorp Earring and +6 Vorp Earring.

I run around with the vorpal jewels on and my Frintezza, which is only +3. I run around with 1623 Mdef. 1623 MDEF. 1623 Mdef. 1623 Mdef.

I survive Vortex + Slug + Busters + Crushers so easily now. It also helps a ton versus mana burners and Overlord drains in Olympiad.

I did not go Pdef, although pdef is great too, because we have Swordshield.

So, to make a long story short, do not believe the hype and go with chance haste and chance celestial shield. The only class specific mastery I recommend is the +CP bonus the warrior trait gives. +700 CP is solid and great versus Overlords in Olympiad.

Just so you know I am not bullshitting you or spitting out theory. I used for 2 years 6 basic passives into Matck, and my 3 masteries where Chance CS, sometimes chance Haste, Cast speed and sometimes Cp boost. I recently changed to +++++++++MDEF and that is by far the best boost so far. Chance skills are only good for PvE when you aoe. They do trigger in Oly and PvP but it is rare. It is just a chance.

That is just my opinion. Other people may disagree but they are wrong.
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:14:39 pm »
I know you are enjoying the High 5 Shangra La, but when you come out of the dream world I need Soulhound updates.

Details on Steal Divinity "Nerf"?

Olympiad token pricing fro Noble Stones and Vorpal Lite armor?

Any and all good and bad changes to our beloved Soulhounds?

A summary of what your overall feeling is for our class?

for example, we are stronger, weaker or the same?

ty ty oh yes and ty
Bangkok

Just logged in.
Gonna buy some skills =)

THEY FIXED "magic wingy thing" animation ! :D

Spread Wing you mean?

Anyway, I look forward to the update information, eagerly.

Ty
Bangkok

I mean every skill that have animation of spreading wing, like "life to soul".
animation was broken and it was spreading from your ass instead of back :P

steal divinity is now .. random
I usually steal 3-4 buffs.
It can be 2 it can be 7.

Olympiad is locked for the sake of december oly.
It will be available at january. (I cant even talk with oly NPC or monument)

Well, SlH now have bigger cast spd, bigger matk (if you were running with emp3 before update then nothing new for you) faster skill reuse..
something like 200-300 more mana..
2 new skills that are quite .. bad.

They cost 120+ mana and restore... 25 mana always O_O
dmg is decent on mobs, but we are not nukers anyway.
cooldown like 12/8 sec

mana shield and nerfed para is at 83 therefore I cant test it yet..

I feel good, but I need to get into some 9v9 to know if there is any real difference.
and get 83 fast...
and wait for oly to open..
=)

Well,
Yeah there is a bit faster skill reuse. Cast spd is slightly better.
+200 lolmana passive, better mp regen (14/standing tick, dunno how it was 10/tick?), nukes takes less mana.

New 2 nukes are just joke.
Dark flame now have chance to give 30% slow FOR 5 SEC (but much faster reuse)
and well...
Buffsteal takes 2-3 buffs, more if you are lucky or enemy shitty.
Para just DO NOT work anymore, thats what other SlH from clan told me - "skill is useless".
Well...

seems like quite strong nerf

I still raped ruskies with it tho..

It seems we are weaker, but we have to give it time- to adapt, to create new tactics.
Maybe -INT isnt good for para/steal?

We have to figure out how to negate this nerf.

Other thing is my SlH clanmate is terrible SlH so it should work better on me by default.

I will "update" you when I test it by myself.
And RU Oly launches at 02 january so I will let you know about it.

LS is now non-elemental AoE nuke (magic skill) with 69 power.
Despite changing from active to magic skill there is no difference in cast spd, its still very fast skill.
Reuse with macro and frint is 3 sec. (MACROing skills still slightly decreases cooldown, decreased cooldown when clicking on skill tab has been fixed.)
It consumes up to 5 souls to increase skill power.
No OE option.
When it lands, it CANT land again until effects dissapear.
First part of para is very strong slow for everything (anchor like), after 5 sec true para starts for 5 sec. If skill land, there are both effects - you cant get slowed and resist para effect.

More testing with different configs, classes and equipment is required but after fast test I would say landrate is like 50% for melee classes and 10% (minimum) for healer wearing moirai robe.

Steal Divinity steals now avg. 3-4 buffs.
More testing with certain buffs required.

Hello Delios and Happy New Year!

Ok friend after analyzing all the data you have given me, I will try to help you.

What is your current dye or Tattoo setup?

This is critical. As you know, I have not seen High 5 live yet since I am on the NA server. I stopped spamming Lightning shock to para people in Olympiad months ago, since I heard of the nerf. Lightning Shock is not really that important for Olympiad. It is good to knock daggers out of hide. Since Freya introduced Para resist gear, I learned to not use Lightning shock much if at all. I did this in preparation for High 5.

So, what is your current gear/dye or tattoo setup?

I may have information that will help you alot.

Hello!

I had -5 INT, and when H5 came I had like AWESOME cast spd. But but but.. Now with "Magic Para" all SD resistance & stuff, I've just dropped my -INT dye for testing. In H5, I have +15%(acumen) and +8% (Zerk2) cast. spd. I think my cast spd without dyes are now like in Freya with dyes.. and Matk increased about 400 points at pvp (silly 2100-2200 matk)
I Dont know if thats good idea. More testing required :/

I also use +STR -DEX dye, but now as I am more and more nuker with all those changes, I can't find time for melee swings anymore.
I wonder if I should be an nuker in an melee grp ._.
I've already forced my BD to use dance of mystic all the time for more para in para ;D

I am freshly 83 with 75 Zerk sub (trigger haste for pve)
Its very unlikely that I will have more subs soon. Especially in H5, when I just dont have time for silly subs (lol LoA pvp &stuff) and now its not possible to powerlevel subs so easily (9 lvl difference).

I have Dynasty Rapier +7 (and it have 1(one) less matk than Vesper Rapier +4), 300 Dark, [Focus], with Active:Wild Magic Augu and {PVP}.

I have Dynasty lvl2 armor, with 180-Water,Earth,Holy 120-Fire, Wind, Dark.
It's very sucky against nuker grps, but it was made mainly against melee grps as we fighted mostly them.
I have not changed to Moirai coz I am cheap bastard and wanted to save money for Vorpal and 180+ resists.

I've AQ, Oly Ring, Oly Neck, TW ear (+para -root), TW ear (+sleep -stun).
Fighter's Will, Protection of Rune.

Skill OE:
Dark Weapon +15
SoP +15 Duel
AniC +10 Duel
Checkmate +12 Dark
PoK +15 Matk
Vortex +9 chance
Death Mark +15 chance

I am now collecting funds for Vorpal light set (can take like 2 or more months D:)
and I will not have adena for either making Vesper +7++ or making any nuker wpn any time soon.

I can't really image SlH as a pure nuker..
With 300+40+10+20+30+taking off dark resistance.
With +7 rapier, emp3, mystic, zerk2.
I do really shitty dmg compared to melee crits.
But well, now in H5 I can just SPAM SoP like an nuker, just for locking enemy bish...

I dont know if I should change to nuker? Drop my +STR, AQ etc?
Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Also I've forgot to mention, now in H5 I've like +50% mana regen if no more, I have not tested it properly but Its noticable difference.

There is more random pvp on L2RU, more random grps and less insane 85+30/+15 grps or smth.
Also there is no fukin radar and other shiet.

If you want me to test something, just ask.

Happy New Year
Thank You
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:24:49 pm »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INZCY9A9

Very nice movie clip. I enjoyed it very much.

Now, to the Soulhound details.

1. How do you have 50% mp regen exactly?

2. I have no idea when high 5 will hit NA retail but I have already experimented and changed my tat setup. +4 INT -WIT, +4 STR -4 DEX.

I have come to the realization that the Soulhound is best played as a pure nuker , UNLESS, you can get Vorpal armor.

Plain and simple without Vorpal armor, we are susceptible to Stun.
Getting in melee range of other melee is bad obviously. I understand the basic rules of targeting in pvp. Take out healers/buffer first etc, but there is always a Stun class coming for you when you are busy plowing someone else.

The Soulhound is a nuker in High 5. Your best bet, and what I am working on now, is building a stacked nuker party. SwS/BD/EE/Card/SLH/SLH/SPS/STS/STS. The myriad of vortex's / cancel/steals/debuffs will plow any party as long as they work as one unit. Kiting togethor.

With +4 INT your debuffs will have a better chance of landing. The -WIT will be very noticeable at first. It will just take getting used to. If it is too slow for your taste go +2 INT -2WIT. Keep your +++STR. Why? 2 reasons. Obviously one, to hit like a truck with your rapier on Robes and the other reason SKILL MASTERY trigger.

I do lots of Olympiad. For the longest time I used +4 WIT -4 INT, +4 CON -4STR.

Even with -4 STR, I would Still trigger Skill Mastery quite often. I would mastery Steal Divinity , 14 buffs in one second. Your dye's are fine for High 5 imo. I am not even playing in High 5 yes and my dye/tat change is already showing me that +4 WIT -4 INT was not the most efficient way to play the Soulhound.

All people (MOST ppl) that play nukers, constantly preach cast speed. Yes cast speed is so important. But, after your first cast, you can have the fastest cast speed in game, but you can not cast until your re-use allows you to cast.

Let me tell you how I tested out my theory. I did this with 3 other players that I believe are excellent at their classes and very knowledgeable in the game.

The test was not just a basic test for damage increase with +4 INT. The test was synchronizing cast speed with the re-use of Soul of Pain. Everyone thinks Steal Divinity or Lightning Shock is the "BEST" SLH skills. They are wrong. Our best skills is Soul of Pain spamming. We are like ranged daggers with Mirage.

I use both Frint and Valakas depending on what I am fighting. Both decrease re-use, Valakas decreases re-use even more then the Frint, just in case you did not know.

With proper NUKER buffs, Frint, Vorpal rings, Vorpal earrings, Vesper Masterwork (finally completed set/bonus mp regen) I can synchronize Soul of Pain cast speed with re-use. That is also using the infamous /useskill Soul of Pain Macro (for slightly faster re-use).

I am on vacation atm so have not done alot of REAL pvp. I did however, for one night went out hunting people solo. I went against a stacked GK that had a program spamming his pots for him. I fought him, pretending I was in High 5. I did not Lightning Shock, I Stole only one time. I enlightened and spammed Soul of Pain while kiting him. Normally, if I had my old +4 WIT -4 INT, I would burn all my MP on such a cheating beast.
But, I plowed through the auto pot spam. I used only 1/4 of my mp. I did not Para lock him or steal all his buffs.

Try to test it out for yourself. Depending on any re-use decreasing gear you may use, +4 INT may be too high. The key is to synchronize cast speed with re-use. We are more nuker now in High 5 then Hybrid. I may sound crazy but try it.

Key ingredients, you must test it with PvP buffs. Nuker buffs. Including sws buffs for re-use decrease. Also, you could make a nuker party minus one nuker and stick a pony buffer in for more re-use decrease. But, personally, I prefer the extra nuker. 5 Vortex, 3 cancel/steals/slows/debuffs and then Slugs/Crusher and Even Soul Vortex Extinction will kill anything easy. ANYTHING!

Goodluck have fun and ty for all the info.

Bangkok

I've got both of your msgs.

This is exactly a response I was waiting for :D
Thanks for enlightenment ;)

I am not really sure about -4wit, but well, maybe I should try it just for lulz!
more tests tests tests!

about mp regen... I've had something like 9-10 MP regen per tick
now I have like 15-16 MP reg/tick
I don't have any good clan skills (dunno if there is something for mp regen).

btw.
in H5 we have bonus +10% shorter reuse in "Expert Casting", so...
"HEY, I've heard you like SoP! So I've put bonus on your bonus, so you can SoP while you SoP!"

Later
Delios

There is one thing that I think I know, but not confirmed. Right now, my expert casting tool tip does not say anything about "Only with Rapier."

In high 5, do the change the  passive description to "Expert Casting + Re USE decrease and + acumen increase BUT.... only with Rapier" ?

I read something about it only being with Rapier but never got a confirmation.

If you can borrow a mage weapon if you do not have one, and test this out anyways. See if there is a substantial difference in cast and re-use or no difference at all.

My gut tells me it is for rapier only but I am hoping ncsoft messes up.

Thanks for all the info man
Bangkok

There is no difference in skill reuse between weapons.
Expert Casting works for every weapon. There is no "Rapier only" info in description.

There is NO acumen bonus in Expert Casting.
There is Acumen (+15%) bonus in Rapier mastery and it works only for rapiers.

BROFIST!

Thanks goodness. That is great news. I do not know if you remember looking at our Expert Casting Passive before High Five, but this is what it states:

Expert Casting:
"Increases spell casting speed by 10% and decreases magic's reuse time by 10%."

That is why I was confused on whether or not the re-use decrease would work for mage weapons. That is grrrrrrreeaaaatttttttttttttttttt!  news.

Mage weapon, imo of course, is the way to go. Although, if I could make a +8 or higher Vesper or Higher weapon Rapier, I would always go with the Rapier. Back in the day, my Forgotten Blade was +8. That is why I never used a mage weapon back then. Other Soulhounds would tell me that I was wrong, that using a mage weapon was the right way. Little did they know, at +8 The Forgotten Blade Matck was right up there with the Arcana Mace. Anyway, thank you very much for the info once again.

Oh , of course I have another question. It is about noble enhancement stones. Do they drop/spoil at a high rate in the new area (dragon valley if I remember correctly) ? Is the price of NES fairly affordable now? Currently on NA server, it would cost about a Billion adena to make Vesper into Noble. Stones sell around 500K adena atm. I really need to make my Vesper set Noble since it is masterwork.

Thank You and have fun man
Bangkok

I borrowed your image btw:

BROFIST!
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:31:30 pm »
Hello Delios,

We just got the PTS yesterday finally. I will start my testing of skills today.

What I would like to know is, what is your conclusion of the Soulhound now that you have been live in High 5 for over a month now?

Are we still strong? Weak? In between?

What are our strengths and weaknesses?

How are the new skills and old skills?

Thanks sir
Bangkok

ps anything I find interesting in my testing of skills I will relay back to you. Have fun.

Hello!

I didnt have 83 SlH before H5 so I didnt really ever got the feeling of para.. BUT, i've seen many frapses and fought many 83+ SlH so I know how it was.
and it was just hax.

Now I do belive its pretty balanced.
at oly with Enli ON and no int dyes ladrate is 30-50% depending on class.
With shorter reuse its not really a big difference i think.
In open pvp I para some DDs, rarely bish, just check my fraps if you have not yet:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137157

Stealbuff is still good at oly, with enli on (dunno if it depends on matk) i stealed today 6 buffs from 84 tank including ToL, and 5 buffs from zerk 85 - zerk in vorpal was para'd at first contact.
At open pvp its much weaker than before, but its still very very good if timed well.

Mana barrier is pretty neat skill you only get 30% dmg and its converted to mp.
BUT, its skill you have to time well and think who are you fighting.
I fought hero Sorc today, and he just vortexed through my whole mp so it was game over without mana! UD talisman would be much better choice at this point.
Its good for supplementing swordshield against insane strong Duelists/tyrants as they can kill you even with SS up.

2 new nukes are useless for SlH. Despite description it doesnt really regen mana, costs 120+ mp and regens static 25 mp. on SlH cast is slow, and its better to use normal nukes.

In my opinion SlH is now weaker than before H5 and much harder to play, but still far away from weak overall.
For mass produced SlHs who spammed SD and LS its end of the game.
But for more skilled players SlH is still as strong as ever.
(I am not so skilled or farmed up but I am trying to not be a 2 buttons loser player Q.Q)

Overally I still LOVE my character.

Let me know what will be your impression after some testing when it goes live (coz PublicTestServer sucks for testing D:) and what ideas do you have to improve our beloved SlH.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOyO4lGTdqo
Here I show how to look inside boxes in oly to check who is fighting who.

Love :*
Delios.

You are 100% correct. PTS is not good for testing.

I have prepared myself for this day. I stopped using Lightning shock in Olympiad about a year ago. TBH it is not needed if SLH is played right. It is more a desperation skill to get out of trouble.

I do spam Lightning Shock when I aoe though. And, that is where it will hurt me most. I solo in Sel Mahum area to farm Fire Crystals. I hope the nerf does not keep me from continuing this type of leveling.

I think, the key now for you (also for me) is to get a vorpal set. Finally, a nice high pdef set, that we can element that has stun resistance. There are 2 skills I fear the most. 1. STUN and 2. Mana Burn.

Vorpal will definitely help against stun. Mana burners, you just have to take them out quickly. Vorpal will allow us to play the soulhound as intended. We will be able to go into melee range and take out mana burners without worrying about their clan mate DD's Stun locking us.

IMO, without testing, our key skills are, Soul of Pain, Blink, Rush and you always have to use Steal Divinity (just like cancel).

Then our debuffs come in.

It definitely sounds like the game is becoming more balanced. We were definitely an OP class. Now, we are still in the top tier of classes but not OP. In the end we are a Nuker, with some melee skills that can steal, debuff , kite (great run speed) and with the benefit of wearing Light armor instead of robes. We are the best "Nuker" in the game imo. SoP is the best nuke as long as the enemy does not use Z-Ranger to auto target.

I will give you a detailed break down of everything once High 5 goes live.

GL , Have fun and ty for all your help
Bangkok

Regarding LS in PVE
In new LOA landrate is 90%
while on HB green its something about 60-70%

I didnt tried Sel Mahums, but, they have extremely high mdef, so i guess para will not land with more than 20% chance.

I watched your frapz and it was very good. I enjoyed it.

I have only one bit of constructive criticism and I have a tip. Always keep Pride of Kamael up. Now, my PoK is +29 for Matck. So, it is a huge boost for me so I always make sure it is up. I noticed your PoK drop and not go up for a while in fights. Shoot I still have trouble keeping PoK up once in a while, but what I do, is whenever I am running around looking for enemy or even during xp, I alway rebuff PoK over and over and over again when I see the 10 second timer. Other then that great job man.

Alot of people think the Soulhound is easy to play because of Para and Steal Divinity, but their is alot of micro managing of skills/buffs and also a very low HP/CP pool to manage compared to all the other DD's in game. So pot spamming, rebuffing, targetting/assisting and using the correct skills and debuffs is not easy. I have been playing my SLH since the kamael was introduced and I still probably only play it at maybe 75% efficiency. I always try to be perfect, but that is hard. But, if you try to be perfect, you will do very well in game.

Goodluck
Bangkok

Part I

Hello my friend,

I hope I did not offend you about the rebuffing of Pride of Kamael. Some ppl are sensitive about being told how to play by others. I know you are great at the class. I know frokm experience, one of my weaknesses was rebuffing PoK all the time. But, I made it a point to be one of my strong points rebuffing my self buffs.

My only true weakness now, which is so hard to correct is clicking off bad buffs.

Unfortunately, the retail NA server does not police the Z-Ranger program. I did 1003 matches in November and lost hero comp to the Nova Soulhound named Angie, played by z-ranger and navigated by imartelx. I lost with over 3k points. The difference was, she locked target, so negated my Soul of Pain drop target, and when she stole buffs from anyone in Olympiad , it looked like cancel. She would steal 7 buffs but only 3 or 4 would appear on her buff bar. The others were automatically removed simultaneously.

Ridiculous imo.

Anyway, I did try H5 Pts a bit. You were correct, the testing I can do is so limited. I did Oly and would get stunned alot. I do feel the S/D nerf though. That hurts quite a bit. Other then that, I think the new skills are worthless, so far, until I do further testing. The only one I want to get immediately is the Arcane Shield. That can be of good use for sticky situations.

Anyway, I hope you did not take offence to my critique on rebuffing PoK. You are an exceptional soulhound. Keep up the good work man and ty for your help.

So, let me ask you a question, what dye's are you using now in High 5?

I am currently using +4 INT -4 WIT on retail , pre H5 and I love it, but I will have to re test it in High 5 when it goes live. I drop bombs with my SoP. I hit alot harder of course with the +4 INT. I do crit less but my SoP hits are consistently over 2K damage upward to 7k. I have crit same lvl ppl for over 10k damage. I just have to use my Enlightenment more efficiently. Knowing when to trigger that is key with my dye setup. When I enlighten I easily 2 and 3 shot people.

To be continued PM 2

Please Read part one pm first. This is PM 2 continuation as I went over the 5K pm message limit.

Oh, also, when I was setup for +wit -int, I never ever used Soul Vortex Extinction (SVE), because the damage was shit. But, now I do use it. I vortex people, hit them with some SoP and then finish them with SVE. It hits alot harder with the +INT. But, keep in mind, I am setup as mostly a nuker hound. I do have a Vesper Rapier with Focus as well for PvE and PvP when my mana runs out, and I do have +++STR. But my PoK is set for Matk at +29 enchant. So in Olympiad my Soul of Pain hits harder then STS hurricane's. I am not joking. PoK +29 gives me +39% matck bonus. In regular pvp, I think I have over 3500 to 4000 matk with a prophecy. I got to get you a screenshot of my stats. So you can check it out with my current dye setup.

Of course, the ----WIT does suck when it comes to the cast speed. It takes some getting used to. I may switch it to maybe +2 Int/-2 Wit come High 5. I am undecided. Like I said, I am an Oly warrior, so the benefit of +4 INT -4 WIT is really huge in Olympiad. Why? Because of enlightenment. My re-use and cast speed are currently synchronized when I enlighten for Soul of Pain. Now, I may have to lower INT a bit in H5 due to our passive additional 10% re-use decrease. I have alot of testing to do when  it goes live next week. I am excited.

Lastly, alot of people on the NA server, think the SLH is now finally weak due to the nerfs. Yes, Lightning Shock will land less, yes we will not consistently steal 7 buffs. What I do like though, is that it seems the buffs we do steal are now random. Players (especially in Oly) stack shit buffs at the end of their buffs. Now, that we will have a shot at stealing a good buff or two at the begining of the match. I would love to take someone's Windwalk, acumen or empower , at the begining of the match, just to name a few key buffs.

I need to fraps and I promise to do so in H5. So you can give me some constructive criticism. To be the best at your class, or anything in life I learned that their are 4 key elements.

1. I never know everything. In the case of Lineage 2 for example, I do not know everything about my class. There are so many different play styles, dye and gear setups and constant updates on the classes.

2. I am willing and hungry for advice and knowledge to make me better. I like to watch other soulhounds play. Whether they are good or bad, you can learn something from all of them.

3. Winning is not everything. I learn alot more about myself. In Lineage 2, another example about my  class is when I lose to people. I learn what my weaknesses are. I then work on strengthening my weakness.

4. Know your enemy (Sun Tzu).

Sorry for my epic long post. But 2 last things.

1. I have never ever produced a fraps. If you have a good link to a guide on fraps production and editing, please point me in the right direction. I have Fraps, I have Adobe Web Suite CS4 and Sony Vegas at my disposal.

2. As much as people are excited about the Soulhound "Nerf/Fix" I am more excited then them. What most people have failed to realize is one key element, that for me negated the "Hybrid Style" from my game play. Stun has prevented me from playing my Hound as a true Hybrid. The change to Vorpal armor to Stun resist will unlock the true power of my Soulhound. I will not lie. I currently play my hound, in pvp, as a nuker with Light armor benefits. I blink out of trouble and kite/nuke/debuff. Now, when I get Vorpal, I will play the SLH the way it was intended, as a pure Hybrid. With all the melee classes getting rush skills, I will have to play up close an personal with them to prevent their rush and stun combo's. Even though s/d got nerfed, with blink and our run speed we just have to kite a bit longer to steal key buffs. I am working on my vorpal set. I have leggings so far and once High 5 hits I will get the BP lite piece through the Oly manager. I save my tokens up for it. After another month I will get enough tokens to get the helm, boot or gloves.

I can not wait to get stun resistance. It will be awesome for once finally.
I will also ++++OE my DarkFlame. I am very interested in getting that skill to land.

Sorry for the info overload.

Goodluck and have fun
Bangkok

HAH!
Hello there!

I enjoy every bit of criticism! It helps, and I am never offended if opinion is constructive ("you sux, L2P" is not)

I am working on rebuffing and I still need to work on my souls.
I just need more, more and more practice.

About Z-ranger on NA...
I've even SEEN fraps with this BOT-HOUND!
It really is a joke... and I am really happy that russians got rid of all of this.
NA should take an example from russians!

My main concern was and still is grp vs. grp pvp
I've recently started to enjoy olympiad with introduction of new arenas, quests and matching system.
I care less about points, and just do my daily quests.
Actually now EVERYONE go into olympiad to do those quests so there is always fun competition and not only enforcers parade.

Pre-H5 I was using  +5 WIT -5 INT.
In H5 I've deleted dyes and left only my +4STR -4DEX dye.
With new +15%cast spd on Rapier I feel only slight cast speed decrease if any comparing to +WIT
With 5 more INT, Emp3, Zerk2 my MATK really jumped.

With full buff, d/s, my cast spd is sweet.but.. I can't really image further decreasing WIT as when my dance of concetration gets cancelled, I feel like it takes year to launch any nuke.

I just DONT KNOW how the hell can you get so high MATK and DPS with your nukes!

With my rapier (matk same as Vesper +4 rapier) 350Dark +13Duel +14POK I hit ppl for ...500-1000dmg

I guess I've to work on my skill enchant ASAP

About SVE ... I have not even learned it. :D

I find myself spamming more SoP now, but still most of my DPS comes from regular swings.
Good timed strike with CC triggered and Furious Soul (NOW takes only 5% pdef!) HIT ROBES LIKE A TRAIN, while I nuke same target for 400-500 dmg...

Still, daggers gets nuked for ~1000 dmg, drop target a lot, and its quite pointless to attack those with swings with all that evasion.

ex. often Hero TH (but not at this month) from my server at olympiad day4. I curse myself for not frapsing!
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3683/shot00110r.jpg

Thats what is beautiful about being an hybrid.
OPTIONS.

Here are my actual stats with standard buff-pack.
Dance of Berserker, but without Dance of Mystic.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9186/shot00107q.jpg

As I've said in previous msgs. I love SlH and I love all the changes. But there are ppl who cry.
And there are many of those ppl.
Suddenly there is many SlH to buy on blackmarket.
Damn, even hero SlH just rerolled to little-pony [LOL]!

I guess I have to prove it HARD WAY, that in competent hand SlH is awesome to have in grp.

Tonight I am gonna release new Fraps with some (in my opinion) pretty good gameplay.

Writing wall-of-text is exhausting so I will give you some frapsing advices in next msg :)

Also I do belive Vorpal Light gloves are rarest part of the set, so I think taking it from oly is better option - but thats just my opinion, and maybe its just "ruoff thing".

Gonna send ya fraps when its uploaded.

Take care. :)
Delios
Archeage <3

• One Winged BASTARD
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 08:38:41 pm »
Aktualnie jest to całość istotnej korespondencji nie licząc cyberingu.

Wiele pytań i informacji powtarza się wielokrotnie, ale są to wiadomości z szerokiego zakresu czasu i często wymagały potwierdzenia itp.
Archeage <3

• Pochwał: 9

• AWTHPW
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 10:24:04 pm »
Właśnie przeczytałem, chyba z godzinę mi to zajęło :D Plusy już dostałeś i podklejone też jest :P Co prawda nie gram SlH, ale to jest raczej dość przydatne, co tu piszecie i można się sporo dowiedzieć, chociażby trochę jak walczyć przeciwko kurczakom.

We ride together, we die together.

• Pochwał: 7

• Cynizm, nihilizm, sarkazm i orgazm.
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Luty 08, 2011, 10:25:05 pm »
"Oto i on, boski prototyp,
Mutant który nigdy nie wszedł do masowej produkcji,
Zbyt pokręcony by żyć i zbyt rzadki by umrzeć."