Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Server Transfer  (Przeczytany 2871 razy)

• Pochwał: 25

Server Transfer
« dnia: Grudzień 01, 2007, 03:08:12 pm »
Finally, Tan let us know that a whole set of new account services were being introduced into the game including character transfers, name change, and gender changing services. These will cost a small transaction fee, but many Lineage II players are certainly looking forward to these welcome changes.

However, the details for the account services are still not openly available to the general public. “We haven’t gotten everything pinned down just yet, and we need to make sure everything is balanced out before announcing any of the changes we’re going to make,” Tan said. “However, I can say that there will be a cool down period between transfers of the same character and it will be longer than a week.” So all of you who were thinking of making money by importing goods from other servers into a less stocked server, your hopes have just been crushed. No cheating for you!

fragment rozmowy z "Ten Ton Hammer"
Bedze rozwijać temat gdy tylko będzie coś więcej wiadomo

skeema - sagittarius/sorcerer @ambereye

• Pochwał: 0

Odp: Server Transfer
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Grudzień 02, 2007, 12:28:46 am »
http://www.lineage2.com/newsletter/newsletter2/L2email1_active/L2email01.html

takie male przypomnienie :D

Swoja droga nawet jak to wyjdzie to zapewne beda mozliwe tylko transfery na mniej zaludnione serwery (czyli bartz/teon raczej nie zyskaja graczy z troche mniej zywych serwerow).

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Grudzień 13, 2007, 10:53:12 pm »
I wanted to give everyone an update on the status of the planned account service offerings. My goal was to get the services up and running in time for the 1st Throne launch. Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than I expected. Due to the complexity of both the front and back end systems, my new target launch date is early 2008. We are currently in the testing phase for each of the three services. It is very important to me that the processes work as smooth as possible for the players. I will be posting details of how each service works shortly after the new year, and hope to have them live a couple weeks afterwards. I appreciate everyone's patience regarding the delay and in the meantime encourage you to check out all the new content in the 1st Throne: The Kamael update.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1003330&an=0&page=0#Post1003330

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Styczeń 31, 2008, 03:47:14 pm »
I'm pleased to announce that the first installment of account services are now live. Active players can now log into their PlayNC master account and purchase a Character Name Change or a Character Gender Change. Check out the full details here.
Character Server Transfers are on their way and we will have them up and running very soon. I expect to see them live in the month of February, and we'll have details posted about the transfer process no later than next week.

This is a really exciting time for Lineage II and we are very happy about finally getting some of the player requested services out the door. I look forward to seeing the player reaction to these services and will be closely monitoring the impact they have on the servers. It's our goal to provide a positive gaming experience for all players.

Thank you for your continued support and feedback,

Tim "Ornery" Tan

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1025273&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1&nt=2

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Luty 10, 2008, 06:51:38 pm »

• Pochwał: 0

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Luty 10, 2008, 07:18:18 pm »
i dla tych co nie czytaja do sniadanie blaha:

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Luty 13, 2008, 08:53:47 pm »