Witaj
Gość

Wątek: Dex is Over!  (Przeczytany 2699 razy)

• Pochwał: 22

• I dont necessarily agree with everything i say
Dex is Over!
« dnia: Październik 28, 2012, 03:26:43 pm »
New and old players of L2 Dex,

It's with some measure of nostalgia that we must now announce the closing of our old L2 server. We have hosted Lineage 2 for a good 9 years now, and as the game is nearing the final stages of its life, it is time to move on. We do not agree with some of the decisions behind later iterations of the game, but feel that it has lasted a reasonable amount of time for an MMORPG - because nothing can last forever, after all.

The Dex staff would like to thank you for choosing L2Dex as your server and being a part of its community. Dex has always been a non-profit organization aiming to provide a free service to whoever chose to accept it. We have aimed to form a community in which people could relax and enjoy one of the most socially-focused and engaging MMORPGs without needing to pay a monthly fee. We like to think we have succeeded. Multiple times over the years, we have held the title of #1 L2 server in multiple hierarchies fueled only by popular vote and opinion, by your efforts to fortify and maintain our reputation. And we have you to thank for that.

While we may have seen many periods of downtime, we have kept our word that the server would not fall forever. Furthermore, we are proud of the amount of time the server has remained standing without a database wipe; players as early as the advent of Chronicle 4 have been able to enjoy their game without fear of character deletion.

Thanks to you, we have made many fond memories that we will never forget. We hope to see you again with future projects.
The servers will be shutdown on 1 nov 2012 . The forum(forum.lineage.ro) will remain online for community.
Signing off,
Catalin
Adminstrator, founder, owner

Shade
Player, gamemaster, GM team manager
Why should I take life so seriously? I just wanna do what I like to do being far from reality. This is my own world, I just wanna hear the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVvG_dy94LM NEW ONE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81wZ2khvFs

L2@retired

WS - Rankar x5 DC 84
RPG - CLUB x15 SWM 85 / DC 85
RPG - CLUB x5 SD 84
DEX - Wrath x9 SD 85  
Reloaded x15 SD 83
eXistence x4 SD 78
Azarath x15 SD 78
Nanaki x15 SD  77
Celes x7 SD 77

• Pochwał: 0

Odp: Dex is Over!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Październik 28, 2012, 07:03:27 pm »
Jeśli nawet najlepsze servery kończą działalność to widzę ze dobrym ruchem było już nie wracanie do l2 ;) Zapamiętam masę kapitalnych wspomnień z ich serwerów.